PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s a meta in this case? God I’m old 😂
Metamour - someone who is a polyamorous partner's partner, that they have no romantic relationship with. This can be their partner's other girlfriend or boyfriend or their partner's spouse.

I had to google it, now me and my browser history need to be scrubbed clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Metamour - someone who is a polyamorous partner's partner, that they have no romantic relationship with. This can be their partner's other girlfriend or boyfriend or their partner's spouse.

I had to google it, now me and my browser history need to be scrubbed clean.
So she’s saying she’s only shagging pj I guess. Thanks for the investigation. She could have just said Kelly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came on here to say this too...really thought having 2 infants would put a stop to the poly thing. I sound old but have small children myself and am flabbergasted they find the time tbh

I’m no prude but I honestly think it’s totally unethical, do you not lose the right to be at this tit when you have two little babies under your roof? Stunned that he has spoken at length about his own dysfunctional childhood and now enacting the very same for the twins.

ETA: Kelly culled hundreds of followers when she was still pregnant, presumably to protect the twins’ privacy, yet the girlfriend has posted public photos of their kids back on Valentine’s Day. The girlfriend also describes herself as a “sex positive kinkster” and has photos of herself in fairly hardcore bondage/fetish attire. Sorry but I’ll never, ever think this is ok for children to be exposed to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow! 🤯 For some reason I thought she had another bf up north not that he had another gf!!! Not being funny but both the girls look like they should be together 😂 He must have something going on to keep two on the go 😅

Reactions: 2
Who’s Kelly? Just figured out who she is!
Kelly’s the mother to his twins, partner and assumed fiancée? She’s been shared on his Instagram stories wearing an engagement ring twice now.

Wow! 🤯 For some reason I thought she had another bf up north not that he had another gf!!! Not being funny but both the girls look like they should be together 😂 He must have something going on to keep two on the go 😅
Suspected that this has ended as PJ no longer follows the boyfriend in Belfast, nor does he follow PJ. He doesn’t seem to be in the picture since the twins were born.

Reactions: 3
How would you have the time to be riding a bdsm model? And your fiancée? And have a radio show every morning? With TWINS

Reactions: 8
How would you have the time to be riding a bdsm model? And your fiancée? And have a radio show every morning? With TWINS
it’s bad enough trying to have enough sex to please my husband without having to ride someone else ffs. And I don’t have 7mth twins 🫠

• Haha
Did anyone read his book? Just wondering how much he divulged about his relationship status

Reactions: 1
Did anyone read his book? Just wondering how much he divulged about his relationship status
I did. He just said he always struggled with monagamy and commitment so when he met Kelly she opened his eyes. He was married for years. I smell bullshit. His harem are all 15 years younger than him too coincidentally

Reactions: 4
I think he is very vulnerable and easily influenced. We have a mutual friend and he has left a lot of lifelong friendships fall by the wayside since he met Kelly

Reactions: 6