PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
---

Does anyone follow her Instagram account?
I follow her on insta, she doesn’t post him much either, booked flights yesterday for the 4 of them, her, PJ and the two babies to go to the states. But she doesn’t really post him, I see more of the other guy she’s seeing up in Belfast

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'd say they are being careful about posting each other, he normally only posts her when he has a few drinks on board. I don't think the big pregnancy reveal on the radio was his idea either, that's not his style at all.
The guy up North is the guy shes been with for over 8 years. He's poly too.

Reactions: 2
I see she removed poly from her bio too....perhaps the speculation is getting to them.

Reactions: 3
That book was being written since 2019 so it'll be interesting to see if it has much on his current situation.

I spotted babymama now has an Amazon wishlist for the babies in her instagram profile... Bit saucy imo

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I spotted babymama now has an Amazon wishlist for the babies in her instagram profile... Bit saucy imo
I feel like this is such an American thing as well. She had up on her stories yesterday that people were asking for a baby register.

Reactions: 1
This is the wildest thing ever! Stephanie Preissner just confirmed on her stories that PJ is polyam. Always been a big fan of his, can’t help worry he will end up hurt.

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to insinuate he always has been which is utter bullshit too

Reactions: 5
This is the wildest thing ever! Stephanie Preissner just confirmed on her stories that PJ is polyam. Always been a big fan of his, can’t help worry he will end up hurt.
Genuine question...why would he end up hurt?
If he has chosen to be in a poly relationship and is fully aware of what it entails?

Reactions: 4
I really like PJ, In fact I am a huge fan, have seen him many times live over the years. The first time I heard anything about poly was stef using it for bait in her stories yesterday. I would be worried for him, having suffered and been treated for my own MH , I said to my husband after listening and watching all the interviews that he has done over the last few months that he actually sounds a bit manic, like he's gone from one extreme to the other in the space of a few weeks and its obviously the medication talking. I remember being like that myself when I got my meds right finally, I thought I was ok but looking back , now that I am actually "better" I can see how unwell I still was at that time and thats what it looks like what is going on with PJ to me.
It seems like this one has swooped in and he's gone along for the ride, He has always spoken about his distain for kids, and now twins? How does he even know the kids are his? I would be worried this one is just taking advantage of someone who is not in their right mind the last while
His previous marriage was not open or poly from what I know, and they were together a very long time before being married.

Of course none of this is based on facts I don't know him in real life , only what I see from listening to him on the radio and Instagram over the years

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think the whole poly thing will go out the window when the kids are born....honestly who would have the time or energy, especially with twins. Seems mad to be open about it now when babies are well on the way

Reactions: 4
I really like PJ, In fact I am a huge fan, have seen him many times live over the years. The first time I heard anything about poly was stef using it for bait in her stories yesterday. I would be worried for him, having suffered and been treated for my own MH , I said to my husband after listening and watching all the interviews that he has done over the last few months that he actually sounds a bit manic, like he's gone from one extreme to the other in the space of a few weeks and its obviously the medication talking. I remember being like that myself when I got my meds right finally, I thought I was ok but looking back , now that I am actually "better" I can see how unwell I still was at that time and thats what it looks like what is going on with PJ to me.
It seems like this one has swooped in and he's gone along for the ride, He has always spoken about his distain for kids, and now twins? How does he even know the kids are his? I would be worried this one is just taking advantage of someone who is not in their right mind the last while
His previous marriage was not open or poly from what I know, and they were together a very long time before being married.

Of course none of this is based on facts I don't know him in real life , only what I see from listening to him on the radio and Instagram over the years
I’ve listened to a few podcasts he has been on & a recent one was about how he had a breakdown & his ex wife helped him get through it.
he has had such a hard time & I genuinely feel that this isn’t him! This isn’t his true personality.
I really hope it all works out for him. He is a very funny guy! 🥰

Reactions: 7