PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK just me then 🤣🤣 maybe I am biased against her because I feel like she took advantage of him when he was vulnerable.
Only cause I love pj myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK just me then 🤣🤣 maybe I am biased against her because I feel like she took advantage of him when he was vulnerable.
I’d like to think with her knowledge/career that she is well equipped to understand PJ and the complexities that his mental health could bring.

Reactions: 1
I have to say I feel the same.
I don't know a whole lot about polyamorous people but surely if you are as vulnerable as he is then this lifestyle shouldn't be encouraged???

Reactions: 1
Why shouldn't it be encouraged?
As I said I don't know a lot about polygamy.
But I would have concerns around someone as vunerable as PJ being in a polyamorous relationship.
You would need to be very mentally strong to share your partner with someone who you love and have clear boundaries.
God bless him he seems like someone who has spent a lot of his life lost and searching for love and validation.
My opinion obvs.

Reactions: 9