PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the whole poly thing will go out the window when the kids are born....honestly who would have the time or energy, especially with twins. Seems mad to be open about it now when babies are well on the way
How does it work after kids?? Like does she say good luck PJ with the twins for the weekend I'm off out with my other fella?
That can't be good for anyones mental health

Reactions: 8
I notice polyam has been removed from all his social bios. 🧐🧐🧐
With all his struggles over the last few years, I honestly think he's more vunerable than ever at the moment.
---
And yes, reading back, the poly thing is new. How the duck would Stefanie know hes always been poly, they are only friends the last 3/4 years. As I said before, we have a mutual friend. He was with his ex wife for 14 years and while their marriage was short, they have always been extremely close, and she would never have said he was poly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I notice polyam has been removed from all his social bios. 🧐🧐🧐
With all his struggles over the last few years, I honestly think he's more vunerable than ever at the moment.
---
And yes, reading back, the poly thing is new. How the duck would Stefanie know hes always been poly, they are only friends the last 3/4 years. As I said before, we have a mutual friend. He was with his ex wife for 14 years and while their marriage was short, they have always been extremely close, and she would never have said he was poly.
Interesting that it has been removed. I'd say hes getting comments on it from everyone, especially with the pregnancy.

Reactions: 1
He can thank his BFF stef for that! She did not have to post that question she did it for her own page and now pj is feeling the aftermath

Reactions: 5
Just brought it to everyone's attention and now everyone is talking about it when no one did before , now he's removed the poly from his bio so he's obviously getting a lot of messages and questions

Yeah,
But it was well known before this wasn't it?
I'm not even a fan of his and I knew about it
Yeah both him and his girlfriend had it on their Insta profiles so as much as she's a dose, I don't see how Stefanie's at fault here. It was common knowledge.

It's not really any of her business to be putting it up though , no need for it , it had nothing to do with her

Reactions: 2
But it's not about her , she had a question box up , someone asked and she shared it and answered it, should have just left it and not answered she knew it would get her engagement

What's going on with PJ? He had a story up about getting rid of a narcissist in his life and the next one is to apologise about his Vicar St shows being cancelled....

The vicar street shows have been cancelled since before Christmas. No idea why but I know when they were announced, the press release said that his baby mama was gonna be his special guest, and about 3 weeks later she was removed from the pr stuff. Again, very unlike him to post that kind of thing on his Instagram.... Hope all is ok with him

Very unlike him to post that kind of stuff , hope he is OK
Maybe he's talking about stef 🤣🤣🤣

The vicar street shows have been cancelled since before Christmas. No idea why but I know when they were announced, the press release said that his baby mama was gonna be his special guest, and about 3 weeks later she was removed from the pr stuff. Again, very unlike him to post that kind of thing on his Instagram.... Hope all is ok with him
She’s an odd one. She went on Nova and appeared on all their socials when they first announced the pregnancy, gained a decent following on Instagram as she was tagged in Nova posts. Then she removed a ton of followers, went private (even though she’d had public profiles for years to promote her pole dancing) and seems to alternate between featuring on PJ’s socials versus not at all.
---
Very unlike him to post that kind of stuff , hope he is OK
Maybe he's talking about stef 🤣🤣🤣
Checked and he’s still following Stefanie and Kelly. Kelly’s also on the back of the scooter on his stories today. He’s not however following Kelly’s long term partner up in Belfast.

Last edited:
What's going on with PJ? He had a story up about getting rid of a narcissist in his life and the next one is to apologise about his Vicar St shows being cancelled....
He cancelled vicar st!!!?? I wonder why. I read his book and he does seem to hate stand up so was prob just a cash grab

She’s an odd one. She went on Nova and appeared on all their socials when they first announced the pregnancy, gained a decent following on Instagram as she was tagged in Nova posts. Then she removed a ton of followers, went private (even though she’d had public profiles for years to promote her pole dancing) and seems to alternate between featuring on PJ’s socials versus not at all.
---

Checked and he’s still following Stefanie and Kelly. Kelly’s also on the back of the scooter on his stories today. He’s not however following Kelly’s long term partner up in Belfast.
He was following him up to recently. I wonder is Kelly still with the guy in Belfast