'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's removed the two card kits from the wish list and added :

More fake flowers
Pirate coins and jewellery
A car sticker
Lego minifigures
A flag
Bunting
A wooden sign
PS5 game
A minion's canvas

Total £77.04
...hmmmmm , she's removed all these items now apart from the fake flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's removed the items at £146 and added dominoes and tarot cards instead........She's reading here and adding more things, then removing them later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been doing a bit of research into charities/foundations, and they take four months to set up........It's been 11 months since Pixi said she'd applied.......

....her 'studio tour'.......she's 'plastic tatted' up to the eyeballs! - what an eco-warrior she is!
---
.....she's now using 'to be opened on Youtube' on some of the items on her Amazon wish list - is that a form of bribery? Buy me this and I'll give you a shout out?

• Wow
Pixi has uploaded a weird video called 'Mental Grief' - which she had to edit to include : (an old video from April) - where her and John are crying as Pixi had her licence revoked.......which she has now got back. She's also stated that people are going up to her face and calling her a 'fraud' as she hasn't yet set the Kori foundation up......

Reactions: 1
She still going on about the driving licence!!!

It’s obvious it was taken away as a precaution while her mental fitness was being assessed.

She’ll have spent more time bleating about it than she has spent actually driving. She didn’t drive when Kori was alive (yet got a free mobility vehicle specifically for the purposes of driving him around), and after he died she still didn’t drive for months (and had even less reason to need to).

This driving ban didn’t take away her ability to earn money because she isn’t even looking for work, didn’t stop her transporting her child to school because she’s at the local primary a few mins walk away, the cemetery where she visits her child is also a few mins walk away, as are local shops and other facilities. Her husband drives and they don’t live in the middle of the countryside.

Losing her license is a minor annoyance, which she is turning into a major drama and giving herself a persecution complex.

The facts are: she called an ambulance due to high anxiety/suicidal thoughts, then checked herself voluntarily into a mental health facility claiming to be schizophrenic and hearing and seeing fairies. She then left the facility against medical advice before being properly assessed and refusing all medication options.

The medical facility did their duty by notifying the DVLA that she potentially is not safe to drive.

The irony of all this is that her own mother died and her father had life changing injuries because they were hit by another driver. Pixie is really someone who should understand that if the medial profession or DVLA have doubts over someone’s fitness to drive…they should get that person off the road immediately.

I don’t know why she is still posting videos about this and why why are both crying over it. She got her license back and all she probably missed was driving her daughter to a couple of swimming lessons.

You would think that with everything she had gone through with Kori that she wouldn’t be overreacting to such a minor annoyance. You would think someone in her situation would have some resilience. It makes me wonder what tit Kori had to deal with from her…having to watch her have meltdowns every time she didn’t get her own way on minor things etc.

Losing a driving licence is only a big deal if someone is reliant in it for vital reasons such as they work as a delivery driver. Laing her license had very little effect on her because she admits herself that she chose not to drive for possibly years….so clearly didn’t have a need to, and her change in circumstances now mean she has even less need to.

Yet ANOTHER video complaining about ‘nasty’ comments lol.

She spent half an hour complaining, bit didn’t have time to vacuum the dirty carpet she chose to sit on…that her dog then went around inspecting in the background each piece of dirt to check for dropped food.

Get some priorities Pixi, I know you read here and we are driving you crazy. Videos, podcast galore…if you don’t give a tit about negative comments and are ‘ignoring them’…why so many videos and podcasts about it???

• Heart
So, she’s having ‘bullying’ comments on YouTube and X - I’ve never seen anything negative posted on either about her. The video came across to me as ‘I’m being bullied over my dead chi-uld- his last wish was to get me to 100k subscribers’ …….which is very weird. I watch family vloggers who have lost children - and they never mention them - and a lot have removed vlogs/videos where they announce that their baby/child has passed away….and they certainly don’t beg for more subscribers due to the death of their baby/child !

This ‘last wish’ stuff is complete nonsense. I can’t see why he would even have cared about this her YouTube subscriber count…this was a child almost on his death-bed. He said it because she wanted him to say it.

The whole purpose of ‘last wish’ stuff is to give the person who is dying some happiness/distraction/relief for a moment. Nearly a year later…even if she did reach this 100k goal…what difference would it make to Kori…now 6ft under? The whole premise of it is stupid.

Same with the garden…why didn’t they get it useable while he could still go out there? I’m not talking major makeover, just basic maintenance so he could go outside rather than be stuck in the house all the time.

They also left it very late to give him a downstairs bedroom…even though they had a separate dining room so could easily have done it as soon as he was in the wheelchair and struggling for breath which was about a year earlier than they bothered to clear that room out. I think it was a hoarding room and not in use.

The ‘studio’ as well seemed more important to her than the downstairs bedroom…and the pink carpet choice made it clear that room was being done for her and not him. They could have turned that room into a dining room space, and the table doubled up for drawing/crafts. They could have used it as a family space so Kori had quality time with his younger sister. Kori didn’t have any need for a ‘studio’, he played ps5 from his bed, and the YouTube videos were barely edited and not by him. Pixi also does so little editing work that it likely could be done with an iPad…she doesn’t need the full studio setup. It’s all complete nonsense…they could have put a desk and a few bits in the corner of his bedroom and called it his ‘studio’, the separate room and renovation work was all for Pixi’s benefit not his.

I haven’t seen anything negative on her her YouTube comments…unless she is just very quick at deleting. I haven’t seen this engaging and discussion with her critics that she claims she has done either.

• Heart
She complained about the garage roof leaking some years before on her Facebook account (which wasn’t private at the time - I don’t know if it still is). I think the garage conversion into a studio, was a brilliant way to get the garage repairs done - through PayPal donations. She was hinting recently, that it was too cold in the garage for her to film. She only had to buy a heater from Amazon - some are as cheap as £30!