Pippa O'Connor-Ormond #9 Tipsy Pipsy has turned camera-shy: next she'll be pretending she's on the dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think pippa is with child again 🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤔🤔🤔
I dont follow her and just dip in and iut sometimes but as soon as I saw her on Angela Scanl
Fully agree with you. The women described there absolutely could easily justify the extra help, Pippa standing on her landing in her skinny jeans/packing for a Lancome trip/heading to the "office" to accept delivery of the new Sage coffee machine is not really the same as a regular 9-5 mother rushing and racing in rush hour traffic and wondering if the child has P.E. today.
Spot on 👌

Reactions: 2
Another way to make a quick buck by the looks of it! I had thought it was a charity thing but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Another fashion factory. Lucky those who can randomly spend that cash.. Or stupid enough too. I prefer to go and do something nice with my friends than look at her!

Reactions: 9
I agree with everything you say apart from equating Pippa with the average working woman. She does duck all … getting made up, taking pics of her herself and attending boozy do a in fancy hotels. Personally I can never can that work. But that’s prob just me!
She has made millions of pounds, she has worked hard just in a different way to what you may describe as ‘hard’. Starting and keeping a business going is no easy task, she can maybe be more relaxed now but she most definitely was a hard working mum.

Please! Buying tat from China and flogging it is NOT real work. Yes she has made a fortune from it and she's entitled to have as much help as she wants but don't put her in the same category as the average working mother.
I personally don’t think being a SAHM is hard work, we all have different meanings.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She has made millions of pounds, she has worked hard just in a different way to what you may describe as ‘hard’. Starting and keeping a business going is no easy task, she can maybe be more relaxed now but she most definitely was a hard working mum.

I personally don’t think being a SAHM is hard work, we all have different meanings.
Shure there are plenty professions I don't think are hard work, what have SAHMs got to do with anything.

Reactions: 10

She's extremely privileged, which helps with the 'hard work'. We all work hard but most of us don't live in the K-Club, meaning there is a lot more to it than working hard. There's a huge amount of luck and privilege too, if it was just down to graft sure the cleaner in my office would be driving a Tesla cos she's the most hard working woman in my office!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

That’s what tattle for…. Opinions. I am a professional and have worked full time, worked part time and minded my children and I will be back to full time working outside the home soon and it’s all hard is my opinion. My job is extremely physically demanding, hours very intensive, unsociable hours - evenings, weekends, nights etc so I’m thee wrong person to ever convince that what queen Pippa does is hard work. Sure she must have a team around her doing all the ground work anyway with the business as we just saw she doesn’t know the difference between ‘accept’ and ‘except’ for one so she certainly wasn’t the brightest tool in the box but right place right time and a persona that appeals to the sheep yummy mummy wannabes of Ireland.

Reactions: 14
I was going to cut her some slack for 'except' and put it down to an easy mistake but now that others have mentioned it yeah she's not too bright, just lucky.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think pippa is with child again 🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤔🤔🤔
I said this early last week… Im
Convinced of it!!!!!!

I would bet serious money on it that she’s pregnant! Not like her to be so low key about a birthday, usually photos of her all over the place! Great news for them if she is 😊
I said this 2 weeks ago on here and people thought I was crazy!!! I’ll bet my life on it she is… if you look at her pic of the white and black dress from few weeks ago, the bag is strategically placed over the tummy!!!

Last edited:
She's extremely privileged, which helps with the 'hard work'. We all work hard but most of us don't live in the K-Club, meaning there is a lot more to it than working hard. There's a huge amount of luck and privilege too, if it was just down to graft sure the cleaner in my office would be driving a Tesla cos she's the most hard working woman in my office!
I didn’t know she grew up living in the k-club, I assumed they moved there once they made their money.

Shure there are plenty professions I don't think are hard work, what have SAHMs got to do with anything.
That was what I was comparing originally.

I was going to cut her some slack for 'except' and put it down to an easy mistake but now that others have mentioned it yeah she's not too bright, just lucky.
I’ve seen plenty of grammar mistakes in the last few posts, we are all more that capable of making them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she grew up living in the k-club, I assumed they moved there once they made their money.

I’ve seen plenty of grammar mistakes in the last few posts, we are all more that capable of making them.
We aren’t putting ourselves front and centre with them though like all the dumb huns.

You're just being obtuse now and only picking up on certain points being made, I'd suggest you head over to the rave thread that I set up and linked in an earlier thread. You seem very touchy about Princess Phillipa, enjoy the luncheon in December :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You're just being obtuse now and only picking up on certain points being made, I'd suggest you head over to the rave thread that I set up and linked in an earlier thread. You seem very touchy about Princess Phillipa, enjoy the luncheon in December :)
Some people just want to pick on people for absolutely anything, it makes Tattle look pathetic!

I think pippa is very much like Suzanne Jackson… they were very lucky with the timing of their businesses. Now their influencer marker is saturated. If they were both starting out now there is no way they would be as successful

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.