Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
76 purchased now! Absolutely bonkers! Who is buying this stuff, you can’t even test it, the pigments look rubbish anytime I’ve seen swatches.

actually dont think thats a lot
At €95 for a product you can’t touch/swatch that’s madness I feel. Who drops that on something that has no history.

Reactions: 3
It's right in the front door of boots. They'll fly out with men buying literally the first thing they see. People will buy anything this time of year. My mother would probably buy it for me thinking I might like it so they'll probably be hundreds like her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's right in the front door of boots. They'll fly out with men buying literally the first thing they see. People will buy anything this time of year. My mother would probably buy it for me thinking I might like it so they'll probably be hundreds like her.
How much did they pay boots for that spot

Reactions: 3
Some spot in Boots, as said she’ll make a bomb! I’d be gutted if anyone spent that for me on that box!

Reactions: 5
100% it’ll be the purchase of the last minute husbands

• Sick
Reactions: 9
`My mam shops in boots and I had to say to her there do not buy me this lol
[/QUOTE]

You’ve just reminded me to say the same to my partner.. I would be disgusted if he forked out almost €100 for this shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Are any of his family godparents to the boys?
No they’re not as far as I know. It’s Pippa sis/Chloe/ Brian Dowling and the guy who owns House. Be interesting to see who gets it for Billy….

Reactions: 1
Jesús bleeping Christ her face. I've always liked her cosmetic work as i think it looks quiet subtle and natural (if you hadn't seen older pictures of her) too far this time. 😱

Reactions: 7
Was the guideline not a panto OR another social event, not both. If they went there and skipped a different social event they also had planned to go to then what harm!
Totally agree my kids have been looking forward to the panto for months and the tickets cost a fortune we will definitely not be missing it. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.