Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but in Scotland do you not have to social distance when you go round to the in-laws home ? Sharing her son rubbing up against grandad ? 2M distance with others not in your home does not apply ? Or is she just thick sharing it on social media ?

Sorry but in Scotland do you not have to social distance when you go round to the in-laws home ? Sharing her son rubbing up against grandad ? 2M distance with others not in your home does not apply ? Or is she just thick sharing it on social media ?
Yes, your definitely supposed to keep your 2m distance 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I seen that and thought the exact same thing. And she is the one that is always going on about social distancing. Probably full of the wine and didn’t even think xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this woman is always pissed!!! Always on the Gin like Miss Hannibal from Annie. She is totally tacky, and her voice infuriated me! I’ve had to unfollow her, she wears clothes that are to tight, it’s either gifted or an as. I swear she loves rosssssieeee more than the kids and loves that hair more than her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see she gets her garden ‘style’ inspiration from her in-laws. #cluttered

Reactions: 1
Yeah 🤣👌 and if my father in law was trying to have a moment with my son like hers yesterday. I know what he would be telling me to to do with my camera and squeaky voice!

New thread suggestion

PinkPeonyLovesPinkGin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if the fish tank fire ever got finished....? 🤔

It's not even been mentioned since she first got it has it?

Everything is ad ad ad look what I’ve got gifted gifted gifted grey grey grey. So boring. Nearly as bad as pasteldream14 banging on about doing her garden on ‘such a tight budget’ is she serious? She doesn’t know what an actual tight budget is!
all the furniture was for free!!! Insgrammers are just squares of pure greed these days to flaunt tit and show of what youve got for free

Attachments

I think this woman is always pissed!!! Always on the Gin like Miss Hannibal from Annie. She is totally tacky, and her voice infuriated me! I’ve had to unfollow her, she wears clothes that are to tight, it’s either gifted or an as. I swear she loves rosssssieeee more than the kids and loves that hair more than her husband.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally late to this party but her hair?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her nose! Her accent! Nobody talks like that in Glasgow and I genuinely live in an affluent area in the south of Glasgow. Her house is absolutely minging. Her tips on lifestyle are laughable. Does ANYONE actually buy in to any of her shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her nose! Her accent! Nobody talks like that in Glasgow and I genuinely live in an affluent area in the south of Glasgow. Her house is absolutely minging. Her tips on lifestyle are laughable. Does ANYONE actually buy in to any of her shite?

She appears to live in the middle of quite an ugly modern estate ... houses all v close together. Is that correct ?

She appears to live in the middle of quite an ugly modern estate ... houses all v close together. Is that correct ?
No idea, just saying that nobody talks like she does. Totally fake posh pish

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.