PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I am all for taking home a doggie bag if you've left more than half of your meal... but asking to take a SINGLE sausage home to share between 2 dogs is actually embarrassing. Must have been made to pay for the meal!
They are peasants!

Reactions: 7
Is it an evoke shes had? I was looking at one until i saw 4 parked next to each other at work..didn't realise they were that popular

Reactions: 1
Same with the Dyson air wrap, then the cheap version she was flogging, then the waver, then the wand thing at the weekend. Everything she can get a few pennies for #aff is the best ever!! I wouldn't buy anything she was flogging

Reactions: 9
and she’ll be dressed head to toe in fake gear with the over sized shades 😎 shouting my hubby is not a stalker🤣

• Haha
and she’ll be dressed head to toe in fake gear with the over sized shades 😎 shouting my hubby is not a stalker🤣
Classic chav, she'll blend in perfectly with the other Glasgow wags that hang about outside the Sheriff Court.

• Haha
She will come on apologising for the radio silence unless she reads here first🤦🏼‍♀️The usual from the Insta huns!!
The truth is she will be ironing shorts and a long sleeved shirt for her creepy mans court appearance on Friday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy 1st May ma lovelies. I went outside for a moment and I felt I was outdoors, anyone else😂no ma quote😂

• Haha
With that new iron Shaun will look perfect in the dock in his crease free shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Buckled at this dramatised bullshit🤣The McCreadys are all STINKING whats her problem🤣
If it was a freebie it would be the best place ever! Why were the kids crying, surely as parents you try and put on a brace face and shelter them from stress when this type of thing happens?

Reactions: 4