PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that ensemble she’s got on tonight? Jesus Christ.
Horrific! Especially the jacket! And we really don’t need to see her getting dressed I see she’s jumped on that bandwagon! 🤯

and the tacky fake LV bag on her stories 🙄

also what is the pretending to walk away and wave at the end of her reels all about? The cringeness is off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking scraps home for the dogs is a new level of chavness. Maybe tonight was their final supper before razor heed gets the jail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the sentence if found guilty of stalking? Is it custodial? Maybe she'll be gifted some freebies to make his cell homely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like a big orange coo with her fat saggy udders out🤢when she has a brat at high school🤣
Exactly what I was thinking, more Only fans than Insta, she'll stop at nothing for attention. Wonder if her saggy boobs will be on show in court tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
My kids are at high school, I cannot even begin to imagine one of the Mums getting their 40 year old boobs out on Instagram and the screenshots that would follow and be shown round the playground at school. Get ready with me going out in my underwear 😳It is beyond embarrassing 🙈 She needs to think more about her kids then her likes. Surely the other parents want to stay well clear of that family, between Shaun's antics and her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What has razor heed done to be up in court? Is it because he filmed the neighbour?

Reactions: 1
Living in a home where everything is fake and staged, when your Mum is caked in make up justvto take a photo in her pjs. Freebies left right and centre, no one living in the moment. everything revolving around your next reel for insta, you cannot be truly present for your kids. So damaging. You are throwing them to the wolves to be picked on.

Reactions: 15
She goes to the gym you know! Just in case anyone’s forgotten! Calorie count available for your perusal if interested 🤣🙄

and who slaps on all that to go to a psychic night on a school night? She must always look like the odd one out as her pals seem the opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9