PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normalise being kind everyone. But make sure you share it to your insta stories and tell everyone how amazing you are. 😩 ne me me me it's all about me.
Yeah while she is telling women how pretty they are 🤥 her man is stalking and harrassing women 🙈! What a pair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Normalise being kind everyone. But make sure you share it to your insta stories and tell everyone how amazing you are. 😩 ne me me me it's all about me.
Or celebrate women for their achievements, their character, their strength. Rather than their looks.

Reactions: 12
Or celebrate women for their achievements, their character, their strength. Rather than their looks.
Absolutely, and it might just be me but if I had the slightest inclination the person was a minor I definitely wouldn't risk complimenting them on their looks. She might not have known she was that young, but the fact she mentions her age suggests she asked her, which I find icky regardless of whether she knew she was a teen or not.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! How shallow can you be, there’s a lot more to people than looks. What is that teaching people especially young girls? That that's how to get validation in life? Ffs! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Her genius hubby was at court for stalking yesterday and here she is complimenting a teenager more than half her age on her looks. That is wrong and questionable on every level. Is custard heed taking tips from razor heed, pair of creeps.
Bet the girl binned her compliment immediately and thought weirdo🤣
---
Yeah while she is telling women how pretty they are 🤥 her man is stalking and harrassing women 🙈! What a pair 😂
It is all for Insta to let her fanz believe that she is this nice person and lives this amazing life when holes are starting to appear everywhere and far from rosey🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she put her hand in her pocket and paid the dentist or if it was more "invited" / free stuff. Did anyone see the sofas before being cleaned? Absolutely disgusting, no wonder she needs lots of scented things around, her house must be absolutely stinking with those mutts jumping over everything.

Reactions: 5