Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
cant believe she’s bagged Taylor Swift tickets, she’s going to make it her whole personality despite never mentioning her once before.

Reactions: 7

Sheila Bloom

I am absolutely delighted. I totally forgot about this lemon turd curd bint. So now i have 1.5 threads to catch up on 🥳 See yas soon 💃

• Haha

SheWereActuallyInCar

Or celebrate women for their achievements, their character, their strength. Rather than their looks.
Absolutely, and it might just be me but if I had the slightest inclination the person was a minor I definitely wouldn't risk complimenting them on their looks. She might not have known she was that young, but the fact she mentions her age suggests she asked her, which I find icky regardless of whether she knew she was a teen or not.

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
So she’s advertising Charlotte Tilbury? WTAF?! I thought CT was a luxury makeup brand that wouldn’t need skanks like Jen to help sell their products. Not gonna lie, it’s totally put me off buying from there now.
No it's not an ad it's marked aff which means she will get pennies from cult beauty if anyone clicks her link and purchases anything from them. It's a small percentage of the sale. She can only dream of advertising CT 🤣. Wonder why she wasn't at the opening of the new Bperfect store?

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Piggy the ponce is not quiet confident she screams loud and insecure all day long hens 😂edits fuck out herself always caked in slap and claps her hands like a seal when trying to flog her shite😂.

Curlywurly871

She will come on apologising for the radio silence unless she reads here first🤦🏼‍♀️The usual from the Insta huns!!
The truth is she will be ironing shorts and a long sleeved shirt for her creepy mans court appearance on Friday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

eyeseeyou02

God the latest Bold ad!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😩😬

and this constant calorie talk and off to the gym tomorrow bs! What a yawn!!! 🫢

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Grief tour in full swing, sharing things about her sister that no one needs to see or hear. Imagine being related to it

• Haha