Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stormy45

I’d say having a nonce of a husband up for stalking charges when you have quite a large Instagram following and rely on all your gifted shite to keep you in the lifestyle you’re accustomed to a pretty big down. Can’t wait for someone to call her out on it when he gets done for it 😂
I will be here for it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
I think Jennifer would desperately like to be 'one of the girls' but she's just not. She's not likeable. Seems to just have that one hanger on friend,who seems nothing like her whatsoever.

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
It’s ok, if she gets as blind drunk as she did when she last took Sofia Sofia Sofia to a concert, she’ll be toasty warm

• Haha

eyeseeyou02

Can’t believe that kid has another bed! And will she have donated her old one? Of course not! 🤬
Looks ridiculous as well!

• Angry

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
So she washed her hair 4 days ago but has been to the gym today and didn’t wash it afterwards 🤢. That is disgusting! Either she didn’t work hard enough at the gym or she is just a clatty bitch 🤮!
I've never heard the phrase clatty bitch but it's made me lol...its my new favourite saying 🤣

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She looks like a big orange coo with her fat saggy udders out🤢when she has a brat at high school🤣
Exactly what I was thinking, more Only fans than Insta, she'll stop at nothing for attention. Wonder if her saggy boobs will be on show in court tomorrow.

So she washed her hair 4 days ago but has been to the gym today and didn’t wash it afterwards 🤢. That is disgusting! Either she didn’t work hard enough at the gym or she is just a clatty bitch 🤮!

• Sick

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Showing off her RR😂the clown that keeps on giving😂.
Utter scum also hens
---
I will have to drive by over the weekend it wont be a new one
Be careful you don’t compromise your security hen😂Ponce and nonce will never be away from their window looking at their dream basic second hand car😂😉