Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
This really annoys the hell out me when people do this! Why can’t they just accept when someone says something nice to them without feeling the need to share it with the world!? More attention/validation seeking BS! “look, someone thinks I’m nice” it’s the same when folk have to share a thank you gift or card that someone got them! “Look, I did something nice for someone and they are now praising me!” 😩🤬 You can keep some shit private you know!! Next they’ll be taking a selfie giving a homeless person a sandwich!
Yeah let's just remind ourselves of her recent quote share....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
I think it means affiliated, so the link she shares is affiliated then anytime someone clicks the link and purchases anything from the website, she gets commission. I could be completely wrong on this but I never click links from these greedy people for this reason!
Spot on hen and if you click any of the scroungers links in error make sure you go in and clear your cookies straight away.
Big nappy arse and her sneaky under hand snyde tactics😂😂
Lowlife # factual ma lovelies

eyeseeyou02

What the fuck is that ensemble she’s got on tonight? Jesus Christ.
Horrific! Especially the jacket! And we really don’t need to see her getting dressed I see she’s jumped on that bandwagon! 🤯

and the tacky fake LV bag on her stories 🙄

also what is the pretending to walk away and wave at the end of her reels all about? The cringeness is off the scale!

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Just waiting on the salesman and car showroom being name dropped. Negotiating a discount for bigging them up on Insta.