Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I have a child pretty much the same age as SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA.
It really does not seem healthy for a child to sleep all afternoon when she get's home. I would be whipping her off for a blood test to check her iron levels if she's that tired. Where is the sport, where are the extra curricular activities and hobbies if she's in bed asleep all afternoon??
She's 13 not 17 - you still have to do some parenting !!!!

Reactions: 9

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Can picture him in the dock saying

Leave me alone please, get a proper job. I am horrified at what you’ve done😂

You filthy fucker never taken it up the chuffter but I’ll make some concessions for you😂

I don’t lie and em I tell white lies if I absolutely have to😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Stormy45

Her genius hubby was at court for stalking yesterday and here she is complimenting a teenager more than half her age on her looks. That is wrong and questionable on every level. Is custard heed taking tips from razor heed, pair of creeps.
Bet the girl binned her compliment immediately and thought weirdo🤣
---
Yeah while she is telling women how pretty they are 🤥 her man is stalking and harrassing women 🙈! What a pair 😂
It is all for Insta to let her fanz believe that she is this nice person and lives this amazing life when holes are starting to appear everywhere and far from rosey🤣

Last edited:

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Grief Munter Sadness Hunter is back. 3 hours ago ... such sad news about Kate. 20 mins later...here's me getting my gifted TelsaFormer treatment. Bog off Jen, no one cares
Me me me look at me.

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Can’t decide if she’s scraping the barrel with her content cos she’s literally got nothing left to offer, or she’s deliberately trying to keep a low profile because of the court case.
It could be a mix of the two I guess.

Wonder how long it'll be till she's begged for her teeth to get done!
I’m sure she mentioned recently that she’s getting composite bonding from that dentist that has been giving her freebies! Must be a shitty dentist having to give her free shit to promote them 😒

eyeseeyou02

People who do that whole bragging thing about a car (the one that’s likely leased!) well it tells me all I need to know about the type of person they are!!

So clichè though living in her matchbox semi with the Range Rover in the drive 🤣🤣
---
Let's play a game.....

Which one is filtered....?
Her facial muscles are screaming to be released from the toxin! 😅

DJ83

So the dogs have a dog walker while she sits on her dumpy ass all day. Always on about her steps and promoting a walking machine and yet she can’t walk her dogs 🤯 What does she actually do all day