Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She actually paid for something, that must have broken her heart!

Also she basically admitted to drinking and driving, had a wine then drove home! Very responsible!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And the poncey slappers BANGING outfit did not disappoint😂
#40 year old prossie
Pished stories pending hens😂
Jesus Christ what a riot she is! I would be mortified if I was her wee brat! Love how the tickets are for the brat but not a photo of her, just all about the ponce!

The migration in her lips 🫣! Maybe should find someone better to do them!

• Haha

eyeseeyou02

Round of 👏🏻 requested for wearing her daughter’s (likely oversized) hoodie! What a proud moment! 🙄🤯 she’s a walking cringefest!

• Haha

jtms1991

It’s the standing at the other side of the room to the rest of the hen party, shagging herself in the mirror to ‘her song’, for me. Get out you’re own arse love x

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
So the dogs have a dog walker while she sits on her dumpy ass all day. Always on about her steps and promoting a walking machine and yet she can’t walk her dogs 🤯 What does she actually do all day
Hen piggy no brain is too busy scrolling Tattle and editing her size 16 dumpy body into a size 8.
FACTUAL😂
Forgot to post these😂

Attachments

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ what a riot she is! I would be mortified if I was her wee brat! Love how the tickets are for the brat but not a photo of her, just all about the ponce!

The migration in her lips 🫣! Maybe should find someone better to do them!
Everything is al about poncey poncey poncey the brats and her beasty hubby are an after thought😂.
Is it not a nurse with 20 year’s experience that does her lips and face - with a bike pump😂

• Haha

eyeseeyou02

She goes to the gym you know! Just in case anyone’s forgotten! Calorie count available for your perusal if interested 🤣🙄

and who slaps on all that to go to a psychic night on a school night? She must always look like the odd one out as her pals seem the opposite!

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Happy 1st May ma lovelies. I went outside for a moment and I felt I was outdoors, anyone else😂no ma quote😂

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Ahh ok, I’m glad as I like some of Charlotte Tilburys stuff 🤣🤣🤣
Cult beauty are grasping at straws 🙈😂
To be fair I think anyone can get an aff code and she would have applied, they wouldn't have offered it to her x
---
To be fair I think anyone can get an aff code and she would have applied, they wouldn't have offered it to her x
I used to love looking fantastic before all the influencers got aff codes, puts me right off ordering from them!

no_name

What’s with the constant having to drop in the conversation that’s she’s at the gym? I just don’t get it! You’re out and about early and heading to the gym like many other millions of people in the world! I guess the constant Apple Watch displaying says it all too! Literally NO-ONE gives a crap! I see it all the time on my socials too. Not one of us zooms in to see how many calories these folk have burned or steps walked 🙄😅🤦🏽‍♀️ self obsessed morons!
It’s because the self-accomplishment from actually doing the work out and burning the calories isn’t enough for the insta huns, they need validation from others, always. Plus, she’ll get a wee buzz off the thought of folk going ‘oh look at her doing all that and I’ve not’. Validation from others annnnnnd the thought of possibly making others feel bad about themselves. Exactly the same feeling they’ll get when they post their houses and freebies.