Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
You know it’s clear with all influencers that they have never ever faced real life turmoil and if and when they do - the ‘showing off’ of possessions , cars etc will seem so insignificant . They are very low life people

Reactions: 11

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
You never know what she did in return 🤣
---
Not being funny, right… But she’s always portraying her life as one big fairy tale… Princess in a castle, brag this brag that… bag this, bag that 🤣

everything gifted, no money problems, no weight problems, no mental health issues.. Makes me sick how someone can only portray the goods of life… Life ain’t all rainbows and unicorns, show us some of the downs or don’t you have any?
I’d say having a nonce of a husband up for stalking charges when you have quite a large Instagram following and rely on all your gifted shite to keep you in the lifestyle you’re accustomed to a pretty big down. Can’t wait for someone to call her out on it when he gets done for it 😂

• Heart

Stormy45

Baldy: Oh I am so emotional I am the mother of a teenager eh your married and sleep with a beast so let that sink in to your custard nut🤣
Fanny!!

• Haha

Stormy45

what did she have before? Prepare for 100s of pics with the RR in the background. She'll be thinking everyone is jealous 🤣
Peugeot 3008 and a Hyundai IX35🤣we never seen pictures of them. Nobody will be jealous of her shed of a car🤣

Reactions: 10

Stormy45

Leo leo leo’s playing football for 4 hours = standing in goals filing his long durty finger nails for 4 hours🤣

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
My kids are at high school, I cannot even begin to imagine one of the Mums getting their 40 year old boobs out on Instagram and the screenshots that would follow and be shown round the playground at school. Get ready with me going out in my underwear 😳It is beyond embarrassing 🙈 She needs to think more about her kids then her likes. Surely the other parents want to stay well clear of that family, between Shaun's antics and her 🙄

• Heart