PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping nails! I cannot! How can she think they look good they look like melted jelly babies on the end of her fingers! BIAB is supposed to look natural not like you’ve been round shoving fingers in melted wax. Jeez

Reactions: 7
It’s ok, if she gets as blind drunk as she did when she last took Sofia Sofia Sofia to a concert, she’ll be toasty warm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on this thread for months but WTF i totally gasped at her latest insta pic. The botox 😱

Reactions: 3
And the poncey slappers BANGING outfit did not disappoint😂
#40 year old prossie
Pished stories pending hens😂
Jesus Christ what a riot she is! I would be mortified if I was her wee brat! Love how the tickets are for the brat but not a photo of her, just all about the ponce!

The migration in her lips 🫣! Maybe should find someone better to do them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ what a riot she is! I would be mortified if I was her wee brat! Love how the tickets are for the brat but not a photo of her, just all about the ponce!

The migration in her lips 🫣! Maybe should find someone better to do them!
Everything is al about poncey poncey poncey the brats and her beasty hubby are an after thought😂.
Is it not a nurse with 20 year’s experience that does her lips and face - with a bike pump😂

• Haha
Dressed like a hooker while so desperately wanting to be noticed. Pathetic.
She'd have been wanting people to ask Sophia Sophia Sophia if she's out with her sister rather than her mutton dressed as lamb mum! Like anyone actually cares 🙄

• Haha