PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausenโ€™s by Insta proxy, her new kitchenโ€™s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauns been told all night he looks like Steven Gerard wahahaha hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ayeeee right omfg I canโ€™t fkin breatheeeeee almost as funny as the time she posted a pic of a family member of mines husband whoโ€™s a footballer and made a total bleep of herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you see this Jen because you are a fkin laughing stock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shauns been told all night he looks like Steven Gerard wahahaha hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ayeeee right omfg I canโ€™t fkin breatheeeeee almost as funny as the time she posted a pic of a family member of mines husband whoโ€™s a footballer and made a total bleep of herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you see this Jen because you are a fkin laughing stock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Razor heed and custard heed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I nearly spat my tea out from pmsl so much ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and whatโ€™s that dancing about sticking her 2 fingers in the air ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

I wouldโ€™ve kicked her out of my wedding if I was the bride ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omfg is she having a laugh?!! Stevie G ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ! He looks nothing like him๐Ÿคฃ! He is the most disgusting skinny razor heeded dweeb! She is embarrassing ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone come to my wedding and documented the whole flippin day on their social mediaโ€ฆ. Iโ€™d be putting you straight in the BIN

Reactions: 14
Wtf was that dancing all about ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ just when you think she canโ€™t make a bigger bleep of herself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and did you see that guy dancing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ think someoneโ€™s dad needs taken home 1997 called they want you back ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ mortified for them

Where is the resemblance๐ŸงI think we can all agree that razor heed looks nothing like Stevie G.
OMG I knew Iโ€™d seen them somewhere before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is the resemblance๐ŸงI think we can all agree that razor heed looks nothing like Stevie G.
Saw the stories and come on for this ๐Ÿ˜‚ must have been a free bar at the wedding because I think 1 or 2 people may have had 1 too many and had the beer goggles on ๐Ÿคช what an insult to Steven Gerrard, next thing will be people have been telling her she looks like Alex Curran ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Eating McDonaldโ€™s in bed with that dog salivating everywhere ๐Ÿคฎ sheโ€™s barking lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lanky โ€˜half n half heedโ€™ looks fook all like Stevie G ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Folk must have been saying it to rip the pish!
what a pair Geriatric Elsa and Aldiโ€™s own brand Stevie G ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Geriatric Elsa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ this has to be in title of next thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aldi brand Stevie G hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™ll be saying she looks like Alex gerrard before you know ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She bleeping wishes ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.