PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on holiday so didn't quite keep an eye on what was going on on her Insta and here so much. What did I miss from last week where she was acting psycho?

Reactions: 2
We must be getting a special treat tonight seeing big creepy bollocks Shaaaaauun on the stories 😂 he actually makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He puts me in mind of the wee boy at school that would play with the girls rather than the boys.
He’s a wee pussy doing his nosey at the window😂😂In fact he’s more of a woman than she is😂😂
Ive heard through the grapevine him and his brother Niall used to run about Dean Park threatening to stab people, they must have thought they were the Kray brothers 😂😂

• Haha
I’m all for raising awareness but she doesn’t seem to be genuine and just loves to share tragic stories! She’s not wired right

Reactions: 4
Professional mourner! I bet she reads the obituaries in her local newspaper and searches on FB anyone under the age of 40 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for raising awareness but she doesn’t seem to be genuine and just loves to share tragic stories! She’s not wired right
Totally agree
And asking people to donate. She come us her platform to raise a lot of money and maybe donate some #gifted stuff instead of trying to sell it on

The bottom line is she feels nothing for these poor people, storying them for content then storying her with water saying i’m being good? GTF sick witch.
Big pyscho Ginny strikes again this weekend😡😡

Reactions: 7
The bottom line is she feels nothing for these poor people, storying them for content then storying her with water saying i’m being good? GTF sick witch.
Big pyscho Ginny strikes again this weekend😡😡
How does she find all these pages to follow??? Does she go looking for them?? Absolute weirdo!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.