Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get back to the topic of Piers Morgan?

There are other forums here if you want to call Megan a liar.

And for the post above saying Andrew slept with prostitutes - he knowingly slept with a TRAFFICKED young woman who was provided for him - not a paedophile but still illegal and disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Were these 2 separate incidents? That's how I read it.

Re- Andrew. I just find the hyperbole and hysteria about Meghan a bit rich, when, even if she is a delusional liar, the allegations against her are NOTHING against those of Prince Andrew and his association with Epstein. These allegations need to be addressed. So far he has refused to co-operate with any enquiries.

Meghan probably is a diva with delusions of grandeur, but, I repeat, there are far bigger fish to fry in that family.
If you watch the interview, you will see that both Harry and MeGain are referring to what is supposed to be the same 'racist incident'.

Numerous things she has said in the interview have already been proven (without any shadow of a doubt) to be lies. Therefore, everything else she said must be considered dubious.

I have no feelings about Piers Morgan in general, but I am glad he is sticking up for the Royal Family, the British press and the Country as a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably thought they were worried his skin tone would be like hers, which is so dark, MeGain was able to call herself Caucasian on her CV! (Although this has been debunked by Lady C, as Princess Anne suggesting her character wasn't suited, rather than skin colour.)

Perhaps that was ok when she was using her white skin to get work as a white character, but now she's decided it's more beneficial to refer to herself as a black little girl (possibly for her foray into politics), like she did on Oprah!
It doesn’t matter that she might’ve been able to pass as white in the acting world. The royal family know she isn’t white. The general public know she isn’t white and I refuse to believe all of these people coming out of the woodworks saying that they didn’t know. We saw the wedding and we saw her mum. Genetics are weird and biracial babies can be born looking different to their parents (of course he wasn’t going to look anything more than biracial though). It is a real struggle for biracial people to have a sense of belonging - they’re deemed too white in some situations and too black in others. I think this is a prime example. Meghan can refer to herself however she likes. She isn’t lying about about being black or white. The royal family have been racist in the past whether you all like it or not and as much as you all hate Meghan, it isn’t incomprehensible that they had some unsavoury things to say about her. It’s mind boggling the way people will jump to defend Piers and Andrew who have had scandals that could land them in jail yet Meghan is the tit stain on the country. The allegations against Andrew should be the national outrage, not just ‘oh we’ll see when they eventually get round to properly investigating him’. I don’t see what’s woke about not thinking the sun shines out of Pier’s or the royal families’ arses.

Also, I don’t particularly care about the royal family so Piers bending over backwards to ‘defend’ them doesn’t impress me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
There is no evidence that Andrew ”raped” anyone, and he certainly hasn’t been convicted - and a paedophile is someone who abuses prepubescent children. A 17 year old is over the age of consent in this country.
He will never be convicted of anything because he will never stand trial or even give evidence in court. I wonder what the difference is between him and any other person who refused to cooperate with the FBI on a major investigation? Consent doesnt matter if you are trafficked. I cant believe people are saying a middle aged man should be allowed to have sex with a 17 year old who has been passed round all his mates at a party because its 'legal'!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Piers is playing a canny game - and of course, he's a very experienced, well-connected journo who knows where an awful lot of bodies are buried.

His Fleet St diaries are actually hilarious. I think he's a bleep, but at times he is right. And over Ms Markle, I think he's spot on.

Anyway, he's not going to be on UC anytime soon, I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine.

Reactions: 15
It is a real struggle for biracial people to have a sense of belonging - they’re deemed too white in some situations and too black in others. I think this is a prime example. Meghan can refer to herself however she likes. She isn’t lying about about being black or white. The royal family have been racist in the past whether you all like it or not and as much as you all hate Meghan, it isn’t
Absolutely this. If she had to say she was White to get acting jobs, that is evidence of racism- not an accusation against her! Her mother is Black. I have seen people saying she is not Black because she has some white ancestry. Well most African Americans have some White ancestry because their ancestors were raped by White slave owners! And to say the Royal Family isnt racist when we have documented evidence of them being racist is just reaching. If a family who's very existence is based on bloodline can possibly be so threatened by the 6th in line to the Throne and his wife, maybe they need to look a little harder at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Were these 2 separate incidents? That's how I read it.

Re- Andrew. I just find the hyperbole and hysteria about Meghan a bit rich, when, even if she is a delusional liar, the allegations against her are NOTHING against those of Prince Andrew and his association with Epstein. These allegations need to be addressed. So far he has refused to co-operate with any enquiries.

Meghan probably is a diva with delusions of grandeur, but, I repeat, there are far bigger fish to fry in that family.

When is Meghan's trial then?
Two separate incidents? No, that’s not what they said. Markle said it was said to Harry, not her...and Harry said he “felt a bit awkward” at a remark made right at the beginning of their relationship while they were still just dating. So, she lied.

I don’t think Andrew has refused to cooperate with anyone actually...or at least, not according to his lawyers. I’ve taken this segment from a Guardian article:

“The Duke of York has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DoJ. Unfortunately, the DoJ has reacted to the first two offers by breaching their own confidentiality rules and claiming that the duke has offered zero cooperation. In doing so, they are perhaps seeking publicity rather than accepting the assistance proffered.

“On 27 January 2020, Mr Geoffrey S Berman, the United States attorney for the southern district of New York, chose to make a public statement about the duke. This led to worldwide media reports that there had been ‘a wall of silence’ and that there had been ‘zero co-operation’ by the duke. These statements were inaccurate, and they should not have been made.

“On 9 March 2020, Mr Berman made further public statements saying that the duke had ‘completely shut the door’ on cooperating with the US investigation and that they are now ‘considering’ further options. Again, the first statement was inaccurate and should not have been made.”

The statement added: “It is a matter of regret that the DoJ has seen fit to breach its own rules of confidentiality, not least as they are designed to encourage witness cooperation. Far from our client acting above the law, as has been implied by press briefings in the US, he is being treated by a lower standard than might reasonably be expected for any other citizen. Further, those same breaches of confidentiality by the DoJ have given the global media – and, therefore, the worldwide audience – an entirely misleading account of our discussions with them.”

So, according to his lawyers, he’s made three “offers of assistance”. You and i cannot know the actual truth, of course.

But what do you think should be happening that isn’t? Daily briefings in the press saying...nothing new to report? Andrew’s life as a working royal is over...he cannot even be seen in his daughter’s wedding photographs or with his new grandson. To say that this has all been brushed under the carpet is absurd rubbish, quite honestly.

And when is Markle’s trial...for what? Are you saying people can only be criticised if they break the law? Hope not or this site won’t last much longer 😕

He will never be convicted of anything because he will never stand trial or even give evidence in court. I wonder what the difference is between him and any other person who refused to cooperate with the FBI on a major investigation? Consent doesnt matter if you are trafficked. I cant believe people are saying a middle aged man should be allowed to have sex with a 17 year old who has been passed round all his mates at a party because its 'legal'!
You know that he “refused to cooperate”, do you? Not according to his lawyers. If you have other information there’s a few newspapers I can think of that would love to hear it.

@Phil Anne Throw Pee

You claimed that Morgan hacked the phone of a dead girl (let’s give her her name....Millie Dowler).

He did not. He has never been accused (by anyone) of phone hacking and, more importantly, during the times he edited The News of the World & The Mirror, no story was published that was sourced via phone hacking.

These are the facts & no Byline Investigates article is going to change that.

The issue, if there is one, is how much he knew of the habit of journalists generally to hack phones. He seems to be...vague...about the issue, which is unacceptable. But it’s a VERY far cry from what you’ve alleged.

@Moth Your post is fascinating, you must have insider info. Morgan says he resigned because he refused to apologise...but you know better, evidently. Spill the tea ☕

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Two separate incidents? No, that’s not what they said. Markle said it was said to Harry, not her...and Harry said he “felt a bit awkward” at a remark made right at the beginning of their relationship while they were still just dating. So, she lied.

I don’t think Andrew has refused to cooperate with anyone actually...or at least, not according to his lawyers. I’ve taken this segment from a Guardian article:

“The Duke of York has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DoJ. Unfortunately, the DoJ has reacted to the first two offers by breaching their own confidentiality rules and claiming that the duke has offered zero cooperation. In doing so, they are perhaps seeking publicity rather than accepting the assistance proffered.

“On 27 January 2020, Mr Geoffrey S Berman, the United States attorney for the southern district of New York, chose to make a public statement about the duke. This led to worldwide media reports that there had been ‘a wall of silence’ and that there had been ‘zero co-operation’ by the duke. These statements were inaccurate, and they should not have been made.

“On 9 March 2020, Mr Berman made further public statements saying that the duke had ‘completely shut the door’ on cooperating with the US investigation and that they are now ‘considering’ further options. Again, the first statement was inaccurate and should not have been made.”

The statement added: “It is a matter of regret that the DoJ has seen fit to breach its own rules of confidentiality, not least as they are designed to encourage witness cooperation. Far from our client acting above the law, as has been implied by press briefings in the US, he is being treated by a lower standard than might reasonably be expected for any other citizen. Further, those same breaches of confidentiality by the DoJ have given the global media – and, therefore, the worldwide audience – an entirely misleading account of our discussions with them.”

So, according to his lawyers, he’s made three “offers of assistance”. You and i cannot know the actual truth, of course.

But what do you think should be happening that isn’t? Daily briefings in the press saying...nothing new to report? Andrew’s life as a working royal is over...he cannot even be seen in his daughter’s wedding photographs or with his new grandson. To say that this has all been brushed under the carpet is absurd rubbish, quite honestly.

And when is Markle’s trial...for what? Are you saying people can only be criticised if they break the law? Hope not or this site won’t last much longer 😕

You know that he “refused to cooperate”, do you? Not according to his lawyers. If you have other information there’s a few newspapers I can think of that would love to hear it.

@Phil Anne Throw Pee

You claimed that Morgan hacked the phone of a dead girl (let’s give her her name....Millie Dowler).

He did not. He has never been accused (by anyone) of phone hacking and, more importantly, during the times he edited The News of the World & The Mirror, no story was published that was sourced via phone hacking.

These are the facts & no Byline Investigates article is going to change that.

The issue, if there is one, is how much he knew of the habit of journalists generally to hack phones. He seems to be...vague...about the issue, which is unacceptable. But it’s a VERY far cry from what you’ve alleged.

@Moth Your post is fascinating, you must have insider info. Morgan says he resigned because he refused to apologise...but you know better, evidently. Spill the tea ☕
He refused to apologise for saying that he didn't believe Meghan Markle's comments about having mental health issues. Something that he couldn't know and did not need to say in order to express his opinion about the Oprah Winfrey interview. Not only did it attract both public and private complaints from MIND the national mental health charity but it embarrassed his employers. His mealy mouthed half correction next morning was clearly not enough.

It's typically hypocritical of him that he explains his on-air flounce was because Alex Beresford had made his comments 'personal'. As if his obsessional antipathy to MM and Madonna isn't entirely personal.

And speaking of lies which apparently he hates so much, I see he told Tucker Carlson that he has the 'universal support' of the British public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually, he didn’t “sell” it. He took no money at all.

Fact: This “private letter” was brought into the public arena by Markle’s “five friends” who referenced it in an article attacking him. He wanted to defend himself & showed parts of the letter which proved that it didn’t say what they were claiming.

Presumably you’re perfectly fine with a vulnerable man being libelled and smeared by his daughter’s friends but having no way of defending himself against their lies. How nice.

It is without question that had that People article not allowed Markle’s “friends” to attack this sick old man that letter would never have seen the light of day since he held on to it for 6 months without breathing a word.

Facts. Facts. Facts.
Spot on 👏👏👏

• Heart
He refused to apologise for saying that he didn't believe Meghan Markle's comments about having mental health issues. Something that he couldn't know and did not need to say in order to express his opinion about the Oprah Winfrey interview. Not only did it attract both public and private complaints from MIND the national mental health charity
As someone who has had serious mental health problems for over 45 years and who has been suicidal many times, I'm really pissed off with Mind for the statement they made. Why? Because I've also worked with abused partners and spouses and threats of suicide are often made to keep them under control of the abuser. Mind should have made that clear but they didn't.

As for believing MM, I didn't believe her either. But I don't have to. Her partner should have believed her, her family and friends should have believed her and they all should have done something. But they didn't. That's not on the rest of us. It's nothing to do with us whatsoever.

As long as we advocate for good mental health services, we've done our bit. After that all we need concern ourselves with our families and friends.

I loathe people who jump on the 'But I'm mentally ill' bandwagon in order to get their own way. I loathe people who act the victim when they are clearly not victims at all. She stated that you can't call an Uber to the palace. You don't have to, you simply ask for a car and driver. She said she couldn't access care but we have a National Health Service. She just had to dial 999. Or equally contact the full time doctor and medical staff working in the palace itself.

It takes years of seriously hard work to learn how to deal with your mental health problems and the first thing you have to learn is to take charge of the responsibility yourself.

She belittled and undermined every single person who has actual mental health issues and she did it to show what a victim she is. I think that's dispicable and I have no time for her.

Okay, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think that both Morgan and Markle are narcissistic blowhards and that's why they clash.

Yes they speak in different ways to different audiences, he's a bombastic prick and she's has a preachy Cali-girl smarm about her but there are similarities. Both are insanely annoying. Both like the sound of their own voice. Both think highly of their own opinion. Both court the press endlessly. Both preach to their own converted followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Piers Morgan is a c u next tuesday. And in regard to him and Meghan Markle...'it takes one to know one'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus the Meghan thread is branching out.
And speaking of lies which apparently he hates so much, I see he told Tucker Carlson that he has the 'universal support' of the British public.
That's because he's blocked anyone who criticises him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched that clip of Pissed Organ on Fucker Turdson and Pissed looked even more tit than usual, his eyes looked very red, watery and swollen like he’d been crying for a week or has he just been drinking a lot 😂 He’s nothing but a whinging vindictive attention seeking narc. Theres a saying that accusations from a narcissist are actually confessions, you only have to look at Trump to realise that. Pot calling the kettle black 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

PM demands that Harry and Meghan "name names"; the member of the Royal Family who commented about their baby's skin colour and the people who denied her mental health support

PM says that he has received thanks from members of the Royal Family but refuses to "name names"

You couldn't make it up ... although I expect PM could.

Reactions: 3

PM demands that Harry and Meghan "name names"; the member of the Royal Family who commented about their baby's skin colour and the people who denied her mental health support

PM says that he has received thanks from members of the Royal Family but refuses to "name names"

Or you could say he's proving a point...

duck sake 😆😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.