Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank GOD Pierced Organ has had the opportunity to tell us his thoughts AGAIN about Meghan Markle.
I don't think its his THOUGHTS about Meghan but more the huge inaccuracies they BOTH declared on the 'interview'.
Many, as have been detailed in the press were inaccurate, directed towards our Britain, the Royal Family and head of the Commonwealth.
If someone lies about you to a third party you'd hope said third party would correct those inaccuracies. I'm sure you've put a wrong right before, yes?

Reactions: 9
I don't think its his THOUGHTS about Meghan but more the huge inaccuracies they BOTH declared on the 'interview'.
Many, as have been detailed in the press were inaccurate, directed towards our Britain, the Royal Family and head of the Commonwealth.
If someone lies about you to a third party you'd hope said third party would correct those inaccuracies. I'm sure you've put a wrong right before, yes?

I know something. I have never been sacked from a job for fraudulently doctoring photos. I'm sure I have 'put a wrong right' before but to be honest with a global pandemic, Prince Andrew being a rapey paedophile and the imminent collapse of the world economy, I've got more pressing things to be worried about. But Morgan hates Meghan so much because she ghosted him. If she'd kept in touch with him it would be 'Meghan is being hounded, she's one of my best friends, leave her alone' ad nauseam. The guy is a jerk and I genuinely think he needs psychiatric help for his vociferous campaign of hatred against Meghan.

Is that the opinion that he's 'not allowed to have'?

That's it. WOKEISM GONE MAD, CANCEL THE CANCEL CULTURE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know something. I have never been sacked from a job for fraudulently doctoring photos. I'm sure I have 'put a wrong right' before but to be honest with a global pandemic, Prince Andrew being a rapey paedophile and the imminent collapse of the world economy, I've got more pressing things to be worried about. But Morgan hates Meghan so much because she ghosted him. If she'd kept in touch with him it would be 'Meghan is being hounded, she's one of my best friends, leave her alone' ad nauseam. The guy is a jerk and I genuinely think he needs psychiatric help for his vociferous campaign of hatred against Meghan.

That's it. WOKEISM GONE MAD, CANCEL THE CANCEL CULTURE.
Here's the thing.....you dislike him so much that you're actually deafened to what he's saying.
Having watched it or read transcripts have you realised some of the things they BOTH said simply weren't true. Piers is angry for BRITAIN, for HMTQ. They both smeared our country and Oprah did nothing to challenge that.
I don't much care for him either way.
I'm not here to discuss Andrew (and Epstein and yacht girls 🤔🤔)
Her ghosting him...he's a journalist. Not the first or the last time in his life I'm sure.

They BOTH made huge inaccurate statements and no one in the press was prepared to call them out. That was the point of this interview.

Reactions: 12
I dislike Piers Morgan, but he was right to call out her lies or as she preferred to frame it ‘her truth’. And her husband is equally culpable.

Reactions: 16
Here's the thing.....you dislike him so much that you're actually deafened to what he's saying.
Having watched it or read transcripts have you realised some of the things they BOTH said simply weren't true. Piers is angry for BRITAIN, for HMTQ. They both smeared our country and Oprah did nothing to challenge that.
I don't much care for him either way.
I'm not here to discuss Andrew (and Epstein and yacht girls 🤔🤔)
Her ghosting him...he's a journalist. Not the first or the last time in his life I'm sure.

They BOTH made huge inaccurate statements and no one in the press was prepared to call them out. That was the point of this interview.

Piers is ANGRY because she ghosted him. 'Smeared our country'. When? The racism accusations against Archie's skin colour have not been verified or proven to be untrue either way. They lied about the private wedding beforehand but how is that 'smearing our country and the Queen'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She arrived from the US, thought she could improve her ‘supporting role’ to starring role.
Her attempts were rebuffed and she decided it was due to racism not the rules of the monarchy and she’s decided to try to bring the whole production down.

What an ego.

Reactions: 14
Maybe you should stop dictating where I should and shouldn't post. Maybe you should go and inhale some steaming salts as the thought of anyone criticising your precious Piers clearly triggers you.
Andrew had sex with minors in Geoffrey Epstein's mansion(s). If not a rapey paedophile, certainly an extremely dodgy and immoral human being. Perhaps Piers should invest some time and effort in looking into that rather than hounding Meghan. I have a very moral high ground over Piers as I stated before - I have never been sacked for doctoring photographs.
:LOL: Ooh triggered.... I couldn't actually give a tit about Piers, he's big and ugly enough to look after himself, doesn't need help from anyone on this forum.

However a large number of the population are very grateful that he is standing up for the Queen and the British people against that tit stain Markle. A woman who has stolen our money and dedamed us all as 'racist'. How can you stand up for such a vile person?

As for Andrew I'll wait to wave my pitchfork until he's actually charged and convicted. Innocent until proven guilty is the law in this country.

Markle on the other hand has been PROVEN to be a liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
:LOL: Ooh triggered.... I couldn't actually give a tit about Piers, he's big and ugly enough to look after himself, doesn't need help from anyone on this forum.

However a large number of the population are very grateful that he is standing up for the Queen and the British people against that tit stain Markle. A woman who has stolen our money and dedamed us all as 'racist'. How can you stand up for such a vile person?

As for Andrew I'll wait to wave my pitchfork until he's actually charged and convicted. Innocent until proven guilty is the law in this country.

Markle on the other hand has been PROVEN to be a liar.

So has Piers Morgan.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe you should stop dictating where I should and shouldn't post. Maybe you should go and inhale some steaming salts as the thought of anyone criticising your precious Piers clearly triggers you.
Andrew had sex with minors in Geoffrey Epstein's mansion(s). If not a rapey paedophile, certainly an extremely dodgy and immoral human being. Perhaps Piers should invest some time and effort in looking into that rather than hounding Meghan. I have a very moral high ground over Piers as I stated before - I have never been sacked for doctoring photographs.
Piers Morgan has actually published many articles about Andrew. Many.

There is no evidence that Andrew ”raped” anyone, and he certainly hasn’t been convicted - and a paedophile is someone who abuses prepubescent children. A 17 year old is over the age of consent in this country.

I genuinely and sincerely find it repulsive when anyone at all uses the word “paedophile” to dress up an allegation in order to make it sound worse.

There are actually victims of paedophilia in the world and their lives are ruined by that experience. It is indecent, to say the very least, that anyone flings that word around and uses it as a soundbite. Please have a bit of respect for victims.

But let’s be clear...you a) approve of people being convicted before an evidence led investigation and/or trial and b) are happy to make accusations of very serious wrong doing when no evidence for it exists at all, not even the accusation of a potential victim.

And you think you occupy the moral highground here...why?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Piers Morgan has actually published many articles about Andrew. Many.

There is no evidence that Andrew ”raped” anyone, and he certainly hasn’t been convicted - and a paedophile is someone who abuses prepubescent children. A 17 year old is over the age of consent in this country.

I genuinely and sincerely find it repulsive when anyone at all uses the word “paedophile” to dress up an allegation in order to make it sound worse.

There are actually victims of paedophilia in the world and their lives are ruined by that experience. It is indecent, to say the very least, that anyone flings that word around and uses it as a soundbite. Please have a bit of respect for victims.

But let’s be clear...you a) approve of people being convicted before an evidence led investigation and/or trial and b)
Which he’s been called out for, many times...the only reason you know about it.

But anyone calling out Markle is a despicable racist, right?

Please find the posts where I have called anyone a 'despicable racist'. You might be some time.

And you think you occupy the moral highground here...why?
Please find the posts where I have called anyone a 'despicable racist'. You might be some time.

I occupy the moral highground because I have not had a career with some very murky wrongdoings like hacking the phones of dead children and/or publishing fake pictures of soldiers being tortured. As for Andrew, nice passive aggressive gaslighting 'please have some respect for the victims'. What like Morgan did for Millie Dowler and her family? Purlease.

Still waiting for how exactly Meghan 'the tit stain' 'smeared our country'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really doesn't matter if he's wrong or right about Meghan Markle. He's claiming that he was sacked because he didn't believe her but it was the obsessive and unacceptable way that he gave his opinion that got him in trouble with the producers of GMB and his refusal to moderate his approach that led to him resigning. His choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The funniest thing in the whole Piers / Megan / Royal Family thing is he's putting himself out there as this unofficial voice of the Royal Family when they've sued him for hacking their phones.

Piers has written articles about Andrew - put compared to the 100+ articles he's written about Megan it pales in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I occupy the moral highground because I have not had a career with some very murky wrongdoings like hacking the phones of dead children and/or publishing fake pictures of soldiers being tortured. As for Andrew, nice passive aggressive gaslighting 'please have some respect for the victims'. What like Morgan did for Millie Dowler and her family? Purlease.

Erm...it wasn’t Morgan or his paper that “hacked the phones of dead children”. That was a whole other newspaper.

Maybe check your facts a bit better otherwise we’ll have to add you to the list of porkie pie tellers 😉

I didn’t say that you called anyone a despicable racist, I surmised it...which is why I put “right?” at the end. That’s usually where this mindset ends up, tbf.

Markle smeared our country by pretending that the our press only criticised her because of “racism” and that our HoS wanted to deny her son a title because of his “skin tone”.

The funniest thing in the whole Piers / Megan / Royal Family thing is he's putting himself out there as this unofficial voice of the Royal Family when they've sued him for hacking their phones.

Piers has written articles about Andrew - put compared to the 100+ articles he's written about Megan it pales in comparison.
Markle & Handbag are an ongoing story...which they’ve taken steps to ensure. Andrew is not.

Logic 101.

Edit: And when was Morgan sued by the royal family for phone hacking?

Pesky facts. So elusive, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Erm...it wasn’t Morgan or his paper that “hacked the phones of dead children”. That was a whole other newspaper.

Maybe check your facts a bit better otherwise we’ll have to add you to the list of porkie pie tellers 😉

I didn’t say that you called anyone a despicable racist, I surmised it...which is why I put “right?” at the end. That’s usually where this mindset ends up, tbf.

Markle smeared our country by pretending that the our press only criticised her because of “racism” and that our HoS wanted to deny her son a title because of his “skin tone”.

Markle & Handbag are an ongoing story...which they’ve taken steps to ensure. Andrew is not.

Logic 101.

You blithely stick up for Andrew whilst denigrating Meghan. It's like a modern remake of Princess and the Pea, maybe the pweirdo and the Duchess. Shows me what your value systems are anyway. Not being very understanding of victims yourself now, are you?

She did not name the person in the skin tone allegation so not against the HoS per se. & she said racism was a factor not THE Factor.

I'll just leave this here

Reactions: 6
You blithely stick up for Andrew whilst denigrating Meghan. It's like a modern remake of Princess and the Pea, maybe the pweirdo and the Duchess. Shows me what your value systems are anyway. Not being very understanding of victims yourself now, are you?

She did not name the person in the skin tone allegation so not against the HoS per se. & she said racism was a factor not THE Factor.

She probably thought they were worried his skin tone would be like hers, which is so dark, MeGain was able to call herself Caucasian on her CV! (Although this has been debunked by Lady C, as Princess Anne suggesting her character wasn't suited, rather than skin colour.)

Perhaps that was ok when she was using her white skin to get work as a white character, but now she's decided it's more beneficial to refer to herself as a black little girl (possibly for her foray into politics), like she did on Oprah!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Maybe not but you called Prince Andrew a 'rapey paedophile' in a previous post which is absolutely bang out of order given he's never been accused of rape, underage sex or using force; he's guilty of bad judgement in using prostitutes offered by a wealthy pimp.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I’m not sticking uo for Andrew. I tend to believe that people should not be convicted until they’ve been tried. And I find the “what about Andrew?” nonsense tedious. What about him? What does he actually have to do with this? Nothing. You are basically doing the equivalent of shouting “Look, there’s a monster” and running off. Let’s talk about Morgan & his condemnation of Markle...unless, for some reason, you don’t want to?

She “did not name the person in the allegation”? Are you serious? She lied. LIED.

How do we know she lied?....her husband told us while he was sitting right next to her. “There were discussions about his skin tone while I was pregnant” said Markle. Harry said some remark (he didn’t say what or give any context) was made while they were still dating and he felt “a bit awkward”. Hardly the same thing.

So, no discussions about skin tone while Markle was pregnant, then. A lie.

And, by the way, the ONLY person in the world who gets to decide on titles for the BRF is the Queen. So she smeared her specifically.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not sticking uo for Andrew. I tend to believe that people should not be convicted until they’ve been tried. And I find the “what about Andrew?” nonsense tedious. What about him? What does he actually have to do with this? Nothing. You are basically doing the equivalent of shouting “Look, there’s a monster” and running off. Let’s talk about Morgan & his condemnation of Markle...unless, for some reason, you don’t want to?

She “did not name the person in the allegation”? Are you serious? She lied. LIED.

How do we know she lied?....her husband told us while he was sitting right next to her. “There were discussions about his skin tone while I was pregnant” said Markle. Harry said some remark (he didn’t say what or give any context) was made while they were still dating and he felt “a bit awkward”. Hardly the same thing.

And, by the way, the ONLY person in the world who gets to decide on titles for the BRF is the Queen. So she smeared her specifically.

Were these 2 separate incidents? That's how I read it.

Re- Andrew. I just find the hyperbole and hysteria about Meghan a bit rich, when, even if she is a delusional liar, the allegations against her are NOTHING against those of Prince Andrew and his association with Epstein. These allegations need to be addressed. So far he has refused to co-operate with any enquiries.

Meghan probably is a diva with delusions of grandeur, but, I repeat, there are far bigger fish to fry in that family.

When is Meghan's trial then?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.