Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 6 articles on the Daily Fail today from his interview on fox or an article he wrote on Megan! Get over her ffs!
His interview was excellent and he raised 17 points where Meghan had not told the truth, and explained his reasons. I'm glad he went on air and explained things as in many ways they were very necessary.

Reactions: 21
They've branded those sceptical as trolls without giving any evidence of actual troll-like comments. I think its a valid question to ask if his family carting him off to Barbados at the grand old age of 100, not to mention the pandemic, was in his best interests (or the best interests of all the people who they could've infected). What if somebody asymptomatic passed on Covid to him in the airport and he became seriously ill while out there? If the trip wasn't sponsored, would they have put their hands in their own pocket to take him to Barbados? I don't think as a family, they're strapped for cash. He raised an astounding amount for charity out of the kindness of his own heart and his family saw this as a cash grab for themselves and I don't think raising questions about their intentions is trolling in the slightest. If Piers is aloud to hold people accountable for behaviour he doesn't agree with, and he does so with much greater force than anyone has done with Sir Tom, why is it trolling in this case? I think its a cheap shot for the article to brand this as trolling when it quite clearly isn't. I hope Sir Tom was happy and in as little pain as possible in his final weeks.
Perhaps they've been listening to price's advice re labelling everything they don't agree with as 'Trolling'?

Reactions: 1
His interview was excellent and he raised 17 points where Meghan had not told the truth, and explained his reasons. I'm glad he went on air and explained things as in many ways they were very necessary.
But is six articles necessary? I'm not Megan's biggest fan but even I can see that he and the daily mail have a weird vendetta against her

Reactions: 7
But is six articles necessary? I'm not Megan's biggest fan but even I can see that he and the daily mail have a weird vendetta against her
I think I’d have a bit of a vendetta against her if she’d sued me (ANL) and then allowed doctored ‘racist’ headlines to be used...

Reactions: 20
I think I’d have a bit of a vendetta against her if she’d sued me (ANL) and then allowed doctored ‘racist’ headlines to be used...
They're a newspaper they're meant to at least look impartial and if I remember correctly this is the same newspaper who published a private letter she wrote which she successfully sued them for and the same paper who hassled her family, especially her father who by all accounts is vulnerable.

Reactions: 3
They're a newspaper they're meant to at least look impartial and if I remember correctly this is the same newspaper who published a private letter she wrote which she successfully sued them for and the same paper who hassled her family, especially her father who by all accounts is vulnerable.
The same father whom provided them with the letter to print?

The same father whom provided them with the letter to print?
If by "providing" you mean she sent him a letter and he sold it then okay. If you want to hate on Megan there's a thread on here to go to but based on your picture, I'm sure you already know about it

If you want to hate on Megan there's a thread on here to go to but based on your picture, I'm sure you already know about it
Correct.

It’s full of lovely people not taken in by her bullshit!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Morgan's vendetta against Meghan Markle began long before that and simply echoes his vendetta against Madonna for similar reasons.

I also see he had another pop at Alex Beresford in the interview. Morgan claims that Beresford sent him a private message about his comments on Meghan Markle and Morgan invited him onto GMB to 'discuss' them. Looks like he underestimated Beresford, presumably he though the could bully him too but it didn't work hence the drama queen walk off.

• Heart
There are 6 articles on the Daily Fail today from his interview on fox or an article he wrote on Megan! Get over her ffs!
@Moth I was referring to this comment about the Mail having 6 articles, not about Piers having a vendetta.

Morgan's vendetta against Meghan Markle began long before that and simply echoes his vendetta against Madonna for similar reasons.

I also see he had another pop at Alex Beresford in the interview. Morgan claims that Beresford sent him a private message about his comments on Meghan Markle and Morgan invited him onto GMB to 'discuss' them. Looks like he underestimated Beresford, presumably he though the could bully him too but it didn't work hence the drama queen walk off.
I know Piers is pissed off about being used and dumped when he outlived his usefulness, as she didn't need publicity from him. But he's using it to show he's just one of a long list of people she has Markled and will probably continue to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If by "providing" you mean she sent him a letter and he sold it then okay. If you want to hate on Megan there's a thread on here to go to but based on your picture, I'm sure you already know about it
Actually, he didn’t “sell” it. He took no money at all.

Fact: This “private letter” was brought into the public arena by Markle’s “five friends” who referenced it in an article attacking him. He wanted to defend himself & showed parts of the letter which proved that it didn’t say what they were claiming.

Presumably you’re perfectly fine with a vulnerable man being libelled and smeared by his daughter’s friends but having no way of defending himself against their lies. How nice.

It is without question that had that People article not allowed Markle’s “friends” to attack this sick old man that letter would never have seen the light of day since he held on to it for 6 months without breathing a word.

Facts. Facts. Facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Not all all @Moth . Piers had already invited Beresford on the show with the intention of him explaining something. However, Beresford did not do this, and if you listen to the show prion to Piers walking off set, Beresford was a total humiliating arse (I put it mildly!).

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Did you watch the GMB segment. I did.

Morgan wasn’t “bullying” anyone. He told Beresford that he’d come to him in a moment and the “stand-in weather man” had a mini-hissy fit which caused Morgan to actually ask “Is that OK?”. The entire atmosphere in the studio then became extremely awkward and uncomfortable before Beresford launched into a pathetic tirade which made little actual sense. The man’s lack of professionalism was outstanding...and he wants to be a journalist? How embarrassing.

Bullying is actually a serious thing that hurts people. Please don’t misuse the word to shore up hyperbolic arguments. It’s actually offensive to people who really have been bullied. Markle has been criticised - although this is far, far, far outweighed by the immense number of glowingly positive & frankly sychophantic articles about her across the British press, including in Mail Online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another day of Piersey the Gammon being able to give it but not being able to take it🤣

He did right blocking him and anyone else incapable of having an adult grown up conversation of different views without getting personal if you cannot take someone agreeing with you. I don't know how anyone can be OK with freedom of speech being eroded away and Meghan not being called out over her lies and stretching of the truth.

Reactions: 8
He did right blocking him and anyone else incapable of having an adult grown up conversation of different views without getting personal if you cannot take someone agreeing with you. I don't know how anyone can be OK with freedom of speech being eroded away and Meghan not being called out over her lies and stretching of the truth.

It works both ways - you could argue that Piers went personal first saying about Kevin not being a class act or whatever (I don’t know who Kevin is, just find it funny whenever someone replies to Piers he can’t take it)

i’m not here to rave about Piers or watch his interview sorry 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.