Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said already, but I don't like how hypocritical he is... He can dish it out going over and over and over the same point for ages (that even Suzanna is pulling faces at the camera), but when he makes the same mistakes, he goes rather quiet!

Reactions: 10
I find Piers one of the biggest Trolls going. He screams at anyone who has the audacity to disagree with him.

Why is Piers so personally invested in the story of Captain Tom do we know?

Made me laugh the other day when he said he'd rather the Government closed the borders at the start of the pandemic and have the pubs open now (or something like that). Hang on Saint Piers, pretty sure you went away in the Summer!

Reactions: 5
I really dislike how people say that he calls a spade a spade. He’s nothing more than a tit stirrer.

Reactions: 13
Piers will stick up for Captain Tom as they both spent Christmas in the Carribean. It wouldn't surprise me if they met up at some point and it makes me think with how invested he is that he might have known the family before they were well known.

Reactions: 12
Piers will stick up for Captain Tom as they both spent Christmas in the Carribean. It wouldn't surprise me if they met up at some point and it makes me think with how invested he is that he might have known the family before they were well known.
Piers was in Antigua allegedly, not Barbados. So unlikely they met up. But it still makes him a massive hypocrite after attacking the influencers for going to Dubai. In fact Dubai had one of the strictest lockdowns in the world at the start of the pandemic and has very low Covid numbers as a result, so it was probably far safer to travel to than the Carribean. I believe they also insist on a negative Covid test before travel. I take the view though that Barbados etc are where the affluent and establishment types go and Dubai is considered tacky and downmarket and that’s why this is really all about. They can dress it up as they like but it’s very much a them and us situation. We’re all just minions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Piers sticks up for Tom Moore because it gives him a narrative and a chance to stamp his big fat bleeping gob in every conversation as the 'good guy'. Trouble is, we all have memories and we know he is at heart a bitter, disgraced, failed ex-hack.

Reactions: 11
Piers sticks up for Tom Moore because it gives him a narrative and a chance to stamp his big fat bleeping gob in every conversation as the 'good guy'. Trouble is, we all have memories and we know he is at heart a bitter, disgraced, failed ex-hack.
Phone hacking scandal, not to mention a host of other things he’s dabbled in.

Reactions: 1
I've just seen that he's doing a life stories episode with Gemma Collins. Am I going mad or did he used to 'troll' her? Never ever thought he'd have her on his show?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I tend to take people on face value, I’ve met piers a couple of times when I was working at sports events and he was absolutely lovely! Had a little chat with him and he seemed genuine and kind.
He might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he generally says what others are thinking and in my book that’s what we need right now!

Reactions: 3
I tend to take people on face value, I’ve met piers a couple of times when I was working at sports events and he was absolutely lovely! Had a little chat with him and he seemed genuine and kind.
He might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he generally says what others are thinking and in my book that’s what we need right now!

No he doesn't.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.