Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be fooled by Piers.. he is a people pleaser and changes side of the fence when it fits him best
Or he does it to wind people up as he likes to come across as being controversial and playing 👿 Advocate!

Reactions: 1
From yesterday's Popbitch:
The biggest laugh of the evening from Jimmy Tarbuck's edition of Piers Morgan's Life Stories never made it to air. It was when Piers asked Jimmy why his daughter, Liza, hadn't accepted a request come on his show. Jimmy's answer: "Because she thinks you're tit."​

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that when Suzanna is putting a question to a guest it takes her about 2 minutes to get to the point. I find it very irritating but what I've noticed is that every time she is taking an age to ask the question, Piers has a drink out of his mug. Don't know if its coincidence or if hes irritated too and takes a drink to cover it up. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Hi Piers ^ :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I would take his money to put up with the abuse he gets. I would be happy with a quid for everytime the C bomb shows in his Twitter time line :D I get he's divisive but his book is really good and for a tenner it was worth the money. He goes after so many people and I cannot disagree with any of them. If you're called an all girls school but ban the pupils using the word girl or you're like Google removing an egg from their logo to not offend vegans then you deserve all the stick you get.

If Piers went to Antigua he’s now as much of a hypocrite as Kay Burley. Shouting at politicians and saying things aren’t good enough whilst doing as they please. Meanwhile us little people suffer.

Reactions: 10
Wow! There must be more on this though if its true .... although thinking back to him talking about not seeing his family over Xmas he did seem a bit wierd ... he mayb didn't see his family as he took off with his wife to sun himself instead 🤷

The bit I saw of GMB today, he didn’t acknowledge it which I thought was odd...I can’t imagine he doesn’t know about this rumour so if it wasn’t true, you would think he would address it and try to put it to bed 🤷🏻‍♀️. I didn’t hear him say anything about everyone and their aunt on the z-list going to Dubai either, I thought he’d be all over that.

As I say, I didn’t see it all as I can only stand “shouty and pouty” in small doses!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’d take Guido Fawks with a pinch of salt to be honest, though it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he had.

Reactions: 3
The bit I saw of GMB today, he didn’t acknowledge it which I thought was odd...I can’t imagine he doesn’t know about this rumour so if it wasn’t true, you would think he would address it and try to put it to bed 🤷🏻‍♀️. I didn’t hear him say anything about everyone and their aunt on the z-list going to Dubai either, I thought he’d be all over that.

As I say, I didn’t see it all as I can only stand “shouty and pouty” in small doses!
I also notice that he and Susanna did not discuss their Christmas yesterday, when they returned to GMB. He could have gone to Barbados, as his son posted a pic from there and he always seems to go on holiday with his Dad???

His sons have got him into trouble before. They don’t seem to think before they share stuff on social media.

• Haha
I also notice that he and Susanna did not discuss their Christmas yesterday, when they returned to GMB. He could have gone to Barbados, as his son posted a pic from there and he always seems to go on holiday with his Dad???
He obviously went otherwise he could shut the story down pretty quickly. Gary Lineker's son George is out there too. He put a story up and deleted it within about 10 minutes

Reactions: 2
He obviously went otherwise he could shut the story down pretty quickly. Gary Lineker's son George is out there too. He put a story up and deleted it within about 10 minutes
Gary Lineker’s sons and his ex wife go to Barbados every year at Christmas and New Year. It must have been part of the divorce pay off to keep her quiet about what’s he’s really like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.