Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to have a thread on Piers ?
He's got me shouting at the TV and in hysterics on GMB this morning ! I know he's like Marmite but I love him. He's very to the point and that's what I like 🤣
As he works for the Daily Mail this will be a short thread, 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝

Reactions: 5
I was watching GMB this morning. There was someone on there that could rant more than him. Adee Phelan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was laughing when he kept interrupting Piers, now he knows how it feels 😆
It was pretty funny how shocked Giuliani looked when Piers started slagging him off. But then Rudy started back at him about what a loser he is. The woman presenter tried to cut them off but they kept at it. Worth watching for a laugh.

Reactions: 2
After ranting at everyone not social distancing, he praises his son for going to Hyde Park. Earlier he had criticised Labour's Barry Gardiner for attending a protest:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought Piers was more subdued than usual on GMB this morning. In Susanna’s opening speech at 6am about Kate Garraway’s husband, he just mumbled in agreement at the end. He looked sheepish. I guess he knows his son broke lockdown by going on the protests twice in London. His son is part of the reason that we might have a second wave of Coronavirus. Then he had the cheek later to blame Dominic Cummings (who I believe broke the spirit of the lockdown, but he did not meet up with others on his jaunts out) for young people not social distancing and now going on protests. He is such a hypocrite, and has lost all moral high ground, IMHO.

I thought Piers was more subdued than usual on GMB this morning. In Susanna’s opening speech at 6am about Kate Garraway’s husband, he just mumbled in agreement at the end. He looked sheepish. I guess he knows his son broke lockdown by going on the protests twice in London. His son is part of the reason that we might have a second wave of Coronavirus. Then he had the cheek later to blame Dominic Cummings (who I believe broke the spirit of the lockdown, but he did not meet up with others on his jaunts out) for young people not social distancing and now going on protests. He is such a hypocrite, and has lost all moral high ground, IMHO.
He was very sheepish today. He even let guests speak

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Theres noway Dominic Cummings drove all that length to drop his kids off at his parents and not visit his mum and dad. He was with others too just wasn't caught.

I don't get why everyone is jumping on the Piers bandwagon... People clearly have short memories and are forgetting the voicemail scandals. Piers is a prick!

Reactions: 6
Theres noway Dominic Cummings drove all that length to drop his kids off at his parents and not visit his mum and dad. He was with others too just wasn't caught.

I don't get why everyone is jumping on the Piers bandwagon... People clearly have short memories and are forgetting the voicemail scandals. Piers is a prick!
I used to find him funny, but I find him too shouty, interruptive and a know-all; and a total hypocrite at the moment. And I think he knows it or has been warned. He has pipped down from slagging off Harry & Meghan recently.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he was quite as he has recently been stopped for speeding by the police. On his way to a charity golf day.

I"ve heard that in his spare time Piers Morgan force feeds cheeseburgers to swans.

I"ve heard that in his spare time Piers Morgan force feeds cheeseburgers to swans.
Lol, anything else? He has certainly been chomping down on the burgers during lockdown. Before all the fat shamers attack me, he has admitted it himself....

I bet Piers will be thrilled to know that the super popular vegan hipster coffee shop in Leeds (Temple Coffee And Donuts) that put his angry face on its doughnuts during #vegansausageroll gate has been exposed for being racist to its staff and owned by neo nazis!! they’ve cowardly closed all their social media accounts after being exposed and looks like they have no chance of keeping their multiple businesses open now.

I was gonna tweet him to let him know but i am no longer on Twitter and not even this can tempt me back! lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'd happily spend the rest of my natural at her Majesty's pleasure if it meant I could assassinate this boorish, vile ogre.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.