Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I miss you on GMB Piers...but you're definitely punching 😂😂😂 she is gorgeous 😃
Hard choice for him. Either he......

1) Gets up three days a week around 4 am all year round, gets home after 9 am and is tired from the early start. Or....

2) Gets a lie in every day, gets up 7 days a week ; and only gets tired from making love to his wife after 9 am :D

#LifeChoices

Hard choice for him. Either he......

1) Gets up three days a week around 4 am all year round, gets home after 9 am and is tired from the early start. Or....

2) Gets a lie in every day, gets up 7 days a week ; and only gets tired from making love to his wife after 9 am :D

#LifeChoices
😂😂😂 Oh hard one 😉.. but when you say three days a week all year round 🤔🤔 is that taking into account half term and easter/summer/christmas holidays too...🤔😅.
Btw how do you like your tea in the morning? 😉😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And he is getting paid by GMB until December......he is living life at the moment. He’s playing golf in Scotland, going to the Derby.....all without having to get up early doors

Reactions: 2
And he is getting paid by GMB until December......he is living life at the moment. He’s playing golf in Scotland, going to the Derby.....all without having to get up early doors
It was bad enough that he was a gross overpaid incompetent rent a job on tv to begin with, but to still be being paid, just for being a fat lazy bastard, you can just imagine the cholesterol slowly building up in his arteries now he’s unemployed 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It was bad enough that he was a gross overpaid incompetent rent a job on tv to begin with, but to still be being paid, just for being a fat lazy bastard, you can just imagine the cholesterol slowly building up in his arteries now he’s unemployed 🤣
Martin Lewis is his best stand in so far. He should get job the permanently. Get rid of Suzanne.

Last edited:
I see a pattern emerging here, but he should at least try to spell the names of those he tries to put down right, eh?

That girl is 18 years old btw.

I see a pattern emerging here, but he should at least try to spell the names of those he tries to put down right, eh?

She's classed as an adult so should be able to take criticism. Professional sport isn't for you if you aren't thick skinned. If she had won the first set I reckon she wouldn't have quit and would have carried on. She was doing alright just prior to leaving court. Bit of a let down for the crowd that she didn't come back on court to thank them for their support.

I would not have a problem with Morgan’s tweet if he added a full stop after “the pressure” and dropped the “quit whilst losing badly”. He makes her sound like she had a hissy fit because it wasn’t going her way, rather than it was an overwhelming situation for a relatively inexperienced teenager. She is an adult, but a young adult.

She is also currently studying for her A Levels. She must have been under an enormous amount of pressure, she has had a taster of Wimbledon now and knows what to expect, so hopefully she will come back next time feeling in a stronger position to take on the challenge. I know sport is competitive and athletes do have to expect criticism, but I still think commentary about an 18 year old girl should be age appropriate, i.e. just a little bit more gentle considering she is only just coming on to the scene.

Reactions: 4
She should have been under zero pressure as she's 300+ in the world, barely played a game and was playing a far higher ranked player. That's when you should be enjoying it without expectation. Pressure for her will be in the next few years when people will be expecting far more from her. Andy Murray even agrees with some of what John was saying.

Well you'd feel zero pressure being one of the best in the world if you were playing against a complete beginner but you're playing against the other 'best in the worlds' at Wimbledon. Completely unrealistic to say you wouldn't feel any pressure. She may be 18 but she's still at school. You don't magically transform into an adult the second you turn 18. Piers didn't need to make her out to be a failure to comment on whatever abuse McEnroe was receiving. How lovely to see Andy Murray stick up for her though. He knows the pressures of a big game infinitely more than Piers ever could.

Reactions: 8

Alex Beresford told the truth. Mr Morgan’s a talented tv host but couldn’t handle the pressure & quit when he was losing badly. Not ‘brave’, just a shame. If I were him, I’d tell my fans to stop abusing Beresford, & seek his advice on how to toughen up & become a decent human being like he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im not sure if he has his own page or not but what is the crack with Spencer his boy he doesn't seem to work from what I can work out is piers pays for his lifestyle which is pretty odd given how piers portrays himself having a hard work ethic etc

Reactions: 1
Im not sure if he has his own page or not but what is the crack with Spencer his boy he doesn't seem to work from what I can work out is piers pays for his lifestyle which is pretty odd given how piers portrays himself having a hard work ethic etc
Think Piers got him a job as a sports reporter for the Mail for a while. Not sure what he's doing now.

Reactions: 1
Is he not bored of calling out people infinitely more talented and successful than he could ever be? He's a mental health advocate when it suits him. He's there singing praises when someone tragically commits suicide yet he doesn't let anybody have mental health problems when they're alive. Also has he still not realised how ironic it is for him to call anybody out for walking out on anything?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.