Piercings!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE piercings and love seeing what piercings people have! There are a few I would love to get done; my lip and eyebrow being the main two but I’ve yet to get the confidence.

At the moment I have my tragus, 4 cartilage piercings and 4 lobe piercings on each ear, so pretty basic!

what I do find hard is finding good quality pretty jewellery thats not insanely priced (cough Maria tash cough) any recommendations? I like Pinch & Fold right now.

what piercings do you guys have and what would you love to get done??

Reactions: 3
I have 2x lobe piercings on each ear, tragus, daith, helix and forward helix, my belly and septum! If I was to write out all the piercings I HAVe had I think I'd be here all day..

I love piercings but don't feel the urge to get them anymore. Maybe some more ear piercings one day but more of a tattoo gal now!

For jewellery, I find actual piercing shops best and failing that, or for more intricate jewellery, Etsy is great :)

Reactions: 1
I LOVE piercings and love seeing what piercings people have! There are a few I would love to get done; my lip and eyebrow being the main two but I’ve yet to get the confidence.

At the moment I have my tragus, 4 cartilage piercings and 4 lobe piercings on each ear, so pretty basic!

what I do find hard is finding good quality pretty jewellery thats not insanely priced (cough Maria tash cough) any recommendations? I like Pinch & Fold right now.

what piercings do you guys have and what would you love to get done??
I have my top and bottom navel, septum, daith, conch, lobes x2, tragus, nose, and lip. In the past my tongue, clitoral hood, other tragus, and other nostril have all been pierced. I'd love my nipple pierced, but I reckon I might cry and I'd be scared of losing sensation! I saw a gorgeous white gold Maria tash a few weeks ago, £135 🙃

I have my top and bottom navel, septum, daith, conch, lobes x2, tragus, nose, and lip. In the past my tongue, clitoral hood, other tragus, and other nostril have all been pierced. I'd love my nipple pierced, but I reckon I might cry and I'd be scared of losing sensation! I saw a gorgeous white gold Maria tash a few weeks ago, £135 🙃
what sort of lip piercing do you have? How was the pain? I really want my vertical labret so badly!!

what sort of lip piercing do you have? How was the pain? I really want my vertical labret so badly!!
I love the vertical! Its my Labret thats done but I hardly wear it now. Pain wise it was fine, healed well too! Only issue I had was the bar hitting my bottom teeth, you gotta be really careful with taking care of your teeth with the labret, and it's why I dont wear it often - super paranoid about cracking a tooth. I'd love a medusa, but assume the bar would do the same to my top teeth! Plus I wear quite fancy septum jewellery sometimes, and think the area would look a bit busy if I slung a medusa into the mix

I got my helix pierced and it haasn't healed after TWO years !!!

• Wow
I got my helix pierced and it haasn't healed after TWO years !!!
Sounds like it needs to come out. I had a helix that never healed, and one right next to it that did. My nipple and a lobe piercing never healed either.

Sounds like it needs to come out. I had a helix that never healed, and one right next to it that did. My nipple and a lobe piercing never healed either.
heartbreaking on all accounts :(

13 lobe piercings (6 in one, 7 in the other), nostril and septum.

I debated eyebrow a few years ago but decided against it.

Haven't heard of Pinch and Fold, I'll have a look at their website. I usually get my nose studs and septum rings from Crazy Factory.

I have 4 piercings in each lobe, did have a forward helix piercing but it rejected, I’ve had my septum done 2x but I’ve taken it out now as I never ever wore it, i had my smiley pierced but it was so uncomfy I took it out, I have my nostril, my bellybutton and both nipples. Any questions on the pain/healing etc please feel free to ask!

I have a question please !
So I’ve had my tragus done x2, lip and belly button and all of those my body has rejected. Ear lobes x2 are fine. Now I really, really want my nose pierced, should I even bother or is it like to not heal again?

I have rook, 2 flat, 2cartilage, conch, tragus, 6 lobe and forward helix. Rook still isn’t healed 1 year on. Really want snug and another forward helix

I’ve had 2 cartilage piercings and both rejected 😣 they never fully healed.
I’ve got 3 lobe piercings and my tongue done. I had my nose done twice but decided to get rid the second time.

Cartilage piercings are a witch to heal! My tragus took nearly 18months! And I had a helix piercing over a year ago but it still gets sore sometimes. They are annoying !!

18 piercings, all my ear ones took time to heal.

6 regular lobe, 16mm stretched lobe, , nostril, tragus, septum, tongue x2, lip piercing (The ashleigh piercing right though the actual lip), nipples & belly button.

I had trouble with a lot of piercings throughout the years until my most recent pierced said to clean them with soap and water healed in weeks.