Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I LOVE piercings and love seeing what piercings people have! There are a few I would love to get done; my lip and eyebrow being the main two but I’ve yet to get the confidence.

At the moment I have my tragus, 4 cartilage piercings and 4 lobe piercings on each ear, so pretty basic!

what I do find hard is finding good quality pretty jewellery thats not insanely priced (cough Maria tash cough) any recommendations? I like Pinch & Fold right now.

what piercings do you guys have and what would you love to get done??

Reactions: 3

soph30

VIP Member
Giving a child second lobes?! I have second lobes but too young to decide imo

Reactions: 2

Blondie

VIP Member
I know a mum who had her child's ear peirced from birth then when she was in Y5 maybe (age 7 or 8) she got a 2nd lobe piercing I'm not sure how I feel about it

MagicMarker

Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?
I got my nose pierced & a tattoo at age 55 it went down in my house like a lead balloon 🤣🤣 had to get my nose done twice as it closed up pretty quick after I tried to change my stud🙄

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?
Yeah me, it healed perfectly and I actually changed my stud after a matter of weeks ,possibly 1/2 and it’s been the same one I’ve had in ever since (12 years). I take it out every few days and give it a clean.

It hurts for a bit but mainly made my eyes water!

Reactions: 1

Boredofthegram

VIP Member

I’ve got mine done twice. They healed really quickly for me, been in over ten years now.

Sticky One

VIP Member

I have double nose piercing on the same side, one hole I’ve had for years and one I got done recently and it’s taken a good couple of months for it to stop hurting 😩 and it’s definitely not fully healed yet as it can take up to 6 months but defo worth it x

Jadejones9596

Awww did you do your septum, nostril or something else? I want a septum piercing but not sure if I can have it for work. Hope yours heals nicely, sea salt water soaks do wonders for new piercings!
I just got the nostril on my right side 😊 I had to ask my work if it was OK 🤣 thank you thats brilliant I will give that a try! X

• Heart

soph30

VIP Member
Why would piercing the lobes twice be a problem?
I have them twice and I just think it’s a big decision for like a 7-8 year old. It’s 6 weeks of tender ears and leaves a small hole. Just say no instead of encouraging it 😆 It’s not the worst thing in the world but still

101d

VIP Member
I have 2x lobe piercings on each ear, tragus, daith, helix and forward helix, my belly and septum! If I was to write out all the piercings I HAVe had I think I'd be here all day..

I love piercings but don't feel the urge to get them anymore. Maybe some more ear piercings one day but more of a tattoo gal now!

For jewellery, I find actual piercing shops best and failing that, or for more intricate jewellery, Etsy is great :)

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I’ve just got my ear lobes & left tragus pierced. I’d love my tragus done on my right side but it took so bloody long to heal, I don’t know if I could be bothered again 😂 I’d like my nipples done too but worried about how it would affect sensation 🤔
I’ve had both nipples, ended up taking one out because it does make them more sensitive but that can be either very sexy or very painful, which was annoying. The one that’s left is a pain as I want to take it out because the skin has healed around the bar and fused itself... That said, nipple piercings look amazing in my opinion, they’re just annoying to heal and take care of.

• Heart