Piercings!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have a lot of piercings as a teenager. Lip pierced either side. One on either side above my lip. Nose both sides, anti eyebrow, tongue, 3 surface piercings along my collarbone. Decided to just take them all out one day when I was around 17/18. I’m 26 now and only occasionally wear earrings 😂

I’ve just got my ear lobes & left tragus pierced. I’d love my tragus done on my right side but it took so bloody long to heal, I don’t know if I could be bothered again 😂 I’d like my nipples done too but worried about how it would affect sensation 🤔
I’ve had both nipples, ended up taking one out because it does make them more sensitive but that can be either very sexy or very painful, which was annoying. The one that’s left is a pain as I want to take it out because the skin has healed around the bar and fused itself... That said, nipple piercings look amazing in my opinion, they’re just annoying to heal and take care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Regular lobe piercings, upper lobe/auricle on one side and a year old conch that’s just had a wobble. I was thinking of changing it out for a ring too but I’ll leave it another couple of months now. Retired navel piercing too.

Love the Maria Tash jewellery but way too expensive. I remember buying an expensive barbell for my navel white gold and sapphire and vowed never to spend that much again. currently using some bioplast push fit jewellery from Amazon so I can change the front fitting without swapping the bar out.

Right ear: X2 lobe piercings

Left ear: X2 lobe piercings and a snug piercing also

I also have a medusa piercing

Would love to get my nose pierced again as it fell out in the shower and I couldn’t get it back in so it healed over!

I have three cartilage, my tragus, three in lobe, two in nose, lip and both nipples. Think that’s me done on piercings so want to add to my tats now as only have two of those so far.

I have my tragus and tongue pierced.

I did have my cartilage, belly button, nose and dermal pierced but took them all out.

I want my other tragus done though but i can never get mine out to change it which is a shame.

How long did peoples tragus take to heal? I had mine done about 2 months ago had an infection (i think) so doctor prescribed antibiotics it was swollen and sore which seems to have gone down but is still quite sore to touch?!?
My daughter had hers done at the same time and has healed fine.

How long did peoples tragus take to heal? I had mine done about 2 months ago had an infection (i think) so doctor prescribed antibiotics it was swollen and sore which seems to have gone down but is still quite sore to touch?!?
My daughter had hers done at the same time and has healed fine.
mine took ages, literally about 18 months. It was sore for a good 6 months, then took another year or so to get to the point where I could change the jewellery without it bleeding or becoming uncomfortable afterwards. That bit of cartilage is very thick so it can take a while. I guess it just depends on the person tbh. Make sure you clean it well with salt water and try not to sleep on it.

hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!
I wouldn't buy second hand body jewellery. I always buy from the body jewellery. shop or pierced and modified (I've had 17/18 piercings and have always used both of these) ☺

I used to have a lot of piercings as a teenager. Lip pierced either side. One on either side above my lip. Nose both sides, anti eyebrow, tongue, 3 surface piercings along my collarbone. Decided to just take them all out one day when I was around 17/18. I’m 26 now and only occasionally wear earrings 😂
Love it! I got to about 17/18 and gave up 🤣 Took a few of my facial ones out.

Nipples & both ears stretched 18mm + 20mm.
Did have septum piercing but took it out .
I’m guessing nipples are just pierced and not stretched? 😱

I feel like I’m having some kind of midlife crisis as really want my nose pierced again.

I've got my ears down twice at the bottom.
Tragus and helix (both probably healed now)
Also had my nipple done. We was steaming on a mums holiday in Tenerife 🙊
Took it out when I was about 5 months pregant with my second baby, I kept catching it on my PJ top straps.

I've got my tragus, lobes,2x helix, nipple, belly button and vertical clitoral hood done.

The only ones that healed were the tragus, lobes one of the helix and the clitoral hood. Had to take the rest out 🙄

I’ve got tree in one lobe and two in the other, I have my belly button done too but I took it out as since I had keyhole through my belly button as it rubs on my clothes. Oh and my nose, I got It done when I stay with a friend at 18, my dad didn’t talk to me for a week :ROFLMAO: I also used to stretch one in my lobe, it’s never fully gone back but I hated the smell. I now wear faux plugs sometimes to get the same look.

I used to have my lip, septum (never healed) tragus (my ears are tiny and headphones hurt so I gave up since commuting) and I also had the top of my ear done, which I plan to get done again post COVID-19.

I also used to have two dermal anchors in my cleavage which I loved! One never healed and it got stuck under my skin which was a pain to get taken out. I would love to have them back!

Last edited:
Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?

Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?
Yeah me, it healed perfectly and I actually changed my stud after a matter of weeks ,possibly 1/2 and it’s been the same one I’ve had in ever since (12 years). I take it out every few days and give it a clean.

It hurts for a bit but mainly made my eyes water!

I’ve got mine done twice. They healed really quickly for me, been in over ten years now.

My tragus healed really quickly. I waited ten weeks and then changed the jewellery to a £6 Crystal one from asos and has been no problem. Actually just changed it today to one from Etsy, couldn’t do it myself had to get other half too