Piercings!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?
I have double nose piercing on the same side, one hole I’ve had for years and one I got done recently and it’s taken a good couple of months for it to stop hurting 😩 and it’s definitely not fully healed yet as it can take up to 6 months but defo worth it x

Reactions: 1
Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?
I got my nose pierced & a tattoo at age 55 it went down in my house like a lead balloon 🤣🤣 had to get my nose done twice as it closed up pretty quick after I tried to change my stud🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have my tongue pierced, surprisingly it was the least painful out of my others and took only about 2 weeks to heal.. I also have my rook pierced, tragus and both ear lobes.. I did have anti tragus a couple of years ago but it just wasn't healing, kept getting infected so I got it removed. I do love piercings.. I have a few tattoos too. Tempted to get my septum done but still a bit undecided at the mo.

Got my nose pierced yesterday now I feel like I want loads more pierced! I have ear lobes twice and belly button once so just a newbie! Bit sore this morning but not red at all which I am thankful for

• Heart
Got my nose pierced yesterday now I feel like I want loads more pierced! I have ear lobes twice and belly button once so just a newbie! Bit sore this morning but not red at all which I am thankful for
Awww did you do your septum, nostril or something else? I want a septum piercing but not sure if I can have it for work. Hope yours heals nicely, sea salt water soaks do wonders for new piercings!

Awww did you do your septum, nostril or something else? I want a septum piercing but not sure if I can have it for work. Hope yours heals nicely, sea salt water soaks do wonders for new piercings!
I just got the nostril on my right side 😊 I had to ask my work if it was OK 🤣 thank you thats brilliant I will give that a try! X

• Heart
Anyone got/ had an inverse navel? Did it heal? I love how they look but thinking they probably get caught on clothing waistbands?!

Had a regular one 15 years ago but it eventually rejected, so maybe I'm not suited lol 😥

Anyone got/ had an inverse navel? Did it heal? I love how they look but thinking they probably get caught on clothing waistbands?!

Had a regular one 15 years ago but it eventually rejected, so maybe I'm not suited lol 😥
I had one in my younger days , it didn't catch but I think the waistbands were lower in those days.

I'm really craving one that isn't ear :) but don't want tongue navel or surface so no idea :LOL:

i have a septum piercing, used to flip it during working hours (nhs theatre nurse) but now because of masks I dont bother flipping because no one sees it

can anyone help- I’ve a large lump in my earlobe For almost a year now. It’s not near any piercing holes so I’m a bit confused to as what it is

can anyone help- I’ve a large lump in my earlobe For almost a year now. It’s not near any piercing holes so I’m a bit confused to as what it is
I would've said keloid scar but if it's not by a piercing it's probs not that...