Piercings!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question please !
So I’ve had my tragus done x2, lip and belly button and all of those my body has rejected. Ear lobes x2 are fine. Now I really, really want my nose pierced, should I even bother or is it like to not heal again?
I'm really surprised your tragus rejected, since it's not a surface piercing. Did the piercer say that's what happened, or did it get badly infected? Was it pierced with a bar and do you know the material it was pierced with? Some piercers use surgical steel which for most people is 'safe' but others, like me, are allergic. I can only be pierced with titanium. If you do decide to get your nose pierced, it might be worth your while to get it pierced with pure gold, since it's an extremely non reactive metal.

I currently have 21 piercings; eight lobe, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, forward helix, four helix, nostril, septum, both nipples and inverse navel. I've also retired a labret, navel and nape piercing. The only piercing I've ever had trouble with was the nape, it sadly rejected after three years or so.

I got my helix pierced and it haasn't healed after TWO years !!!
mine took maybe 4 years or more to be comfortable and not hurt when I slept. I have no idea why. And then suddenly it was fine. It wasn’t infected or gammy or anything, just not quite normal if that makes sense.

Left ear: tragus, rook, flat, two lobes. All healed fine.

Right ear: forward helix and two lobes. The FH was an absolute bastard to heal. Four month before I could sleep on it. I was going to have three along there but I’m never having another FH!

mine took maybe 4 years or more to be comfortable and not hurt when I slept. I have no idea why. And then suddenly it was fine. It wasn’t infected or gammy or anything, just not quite normal if that makes sense.
This is like mine! isn't infected and doesn't look gross but i definitely couldn't change it without pain. 4 years gives me hope!

I had my tongue pierced on a whim this morning. I had it done when I was younger with my lip and belly button (still have the last one).

I have my top and bottom navel, septum, daith, conch, lobes x2, tragus, nose, and lip. In the past my tongue, clitoral hood, other tragus, and other nostril have all been pierced. I'd love my nipple pierced, but I reckon I might cry and I'd be scared of losing sensation! I saw a gorgeous white gold Maria tash a few weeks ago, £135 🙃
I have two piercings in my bottom lip and a nipple pierced. I’ve had nose, lots of ear piercings and my belly button done before. I got my nipple done last year after wanting it done for years. I didn’t lose any sensation in it but I only got one done just in case I did😉

Reactions: 1
I have two piercings in my bottom lip and a nipple pierced. I’ve had nose, lots of ear piercings and my belly button done before. I got my nipple done last year after wanting it done for years. I didn’t lose any sensation in it but I only got one done just in case I did😉
Interesting! Did it increase sensation?

Reactions: 1
I currently have labret (which I’m tempted to swap out for Ashley peircing) dimples and 2x ears..... I used to have bilateral nose, helix, auricle, both nipples, tongue and belly

I have 4x lobe, conch, rook and tragus in my ears and have my tongue done. Currently toying with the idea of getting a lip piercing.... x

i have my lobes done twice, tragus, industrial, anti-navel and nipple at the moment.

I have taken out a helix, anti tragus(worst experience ever with that one), nostril (was pulled out by my friends hair the second time while we were drinking) and navel (which i lost the ball for so the bar fell out, and the top hole closed up even though i had it done 10 years ago).
Toying with getting my nose and navel redone, and whether to pierce the other nipple...🤔

hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!

hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!
That sounds kinda gross. I mean I've shared earrings with friends but a random I'm not so sure

I’ve just got my ear lobes & left tragus pierced. I’d love my tragus done on my right side but it took so bloody long to heal, I don’t know if I could be bothered again 😂 I’d like my nipples done too but worried about how it would affect sensation 🤔

I have 2 piercings in my ear lobes on each side, nose, bellybutton and medusa. I used to have my eyebrow too but had to take it out in an old job and it closed up really quickly. My medusa piercing has a plastic back so it doesn’t scratch at my teeth. I love the way it looks but it’s quite annoying in lots of ways - catches under my tooth sometimes when eating, feels weird when kissing etc. Took quite a while to heal too and I found it really painful to get done.