Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadejones9596

Got my nose pierced yesterday now I feel like I want loads more pierced! I have ear lobes twice and belly button once so just a newbie! Bit sore this morning but not red at all which I am thankful for

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have my top and bottom navel, septum, daith, conch, lobes x2, tragus, nose, and lip. In the past my tongue, clitoral hood, other tragus, and other nostril have all been pierced. I'd love my nipple pierced, but I reckon I might cry and I'd be scared of losing sensation! I saw a gorgeous white gold Maria tash a few weeks ago, £135 🙃
I have two piercings in my bottom lip and a nipple pierced. I’ve had nose, lots of ear piercings and my belly button done before. I got my nipple done last year after wanting it done for years. I didn’t lose any sensation in it but I only got one done just in case I did😉

Bostonx

VIP Member
18 piercings, all my ear ones took time to heal.

6 regular lobe, 16mm stretched lobe, , nostril, tragus, septum, tongue x2, lip piercing (The ashleigh piercing right though the actual lip), nipples & belly button.

I had trouble with a lot of piercings throughout the years until my most recent pierced said to clean them with soap and water healed in weeks.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I have two piercings in my bottom lip and a nipple pierced. I’ve had nose, lots of ear piercings and my belly button done before. I got my nipple done last year after wanting it done for years. I didn’t lose any sensation in it but I only got one done just in case I did😉
Interesting! Did it increase sensation?

Got my nose pierced yesterday now I feel like I want loads more pierced! I have ear lobes twice and belly button once so just a newbie! Bit sore this morning but not red at all which I am thankful for
Awww did you do your septum, nostril or something else? I want a septum piercing but not sure if I can have it for work. Hope yours heals nicely, sea salt water soaks do wonders for new piercings!

101d

VIP Member
I got my helix pierced and it haasn't healed after TWO years !!!
Sounds like it needs to come out. I had a helix that never healed, and one right next to it that did. My nipple and a lobe piercing never healed either.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I LOVE piercings and love seeing what piercings people have! There are a few I would love to get done; my lip and eyebrow being the main two but I’ve yet to get the confidence.

At the moment I have my tragus, 4 cartilage piercings and 4 lobe piercings on each ear, so pretty basic!

what I do find hard is finding good quality pretty jewellery thats not insanely priced (cough Maria tash cough) any recommendations? I like Pinch & Fold right now.

what piercings do you guys have and what would you love to get done??
I have my top and bottom navel, septum, daith, conch, lobes x2, tragus, nose, and lip. In the past my tongue, clitoral hood, other tragus, and other nostril have all been pierced. I'd love my nipple pierced, but I reckon I might cry and I'd be scared of losing sensation! I saw a gorgeous white gold Maria tash a few weeks ago, £135 🙃

hrh89

VIP Member
what sort of lip piercing do you have? How was the pain? I really want my vertical labret so badly!!

kanye

mine took maybe 4 years or more to be comfortable and not hurt when I slept. I have no idea why. And then suddenly it was fine. It wasn’t infected or gammy or anything, just not quite normal if that makes sense.
This is like mine! isn't infected and doesn't look gross but i definitely couldn't change it without pain. 4 years gives me hope!

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’ve just got my ear lobes & left tragus pierced. I’d love my tragus done on my right side but it took so bloody long to heal, I don’t know if I could be bothered again 😂 I’d like my nipples done too but worried about how it would affect sensation 🤔

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Awww did you do your septum, nostril or something else? I want a septum piercing but not sure if I can have it for work. Hope yours heals nicely, sea salt water soaks do wonders for new piercings!
i have a septum piercing, used to flip it during working hours (nhs theatre nurse) but now because of masks I dont bother flipping because no one sees it

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I had my tongue pierced on a whim this morning. I had it done when I was younger with my lip and belly button (still have the last one).

Hc68759

VIP Member
I have 2 piercings in my ear lobes on each side, nose, bellybutton and medusa. I used to have my eyebrow too but had to take it out in an old job and it closed up really quickly. My medusa piercing has a plastic back so it doesn’t scratch at my teeth. I love the way it looks but it’s quite annoying in lots of ways - catches under my tooth sometimes when eating, feels weird when kissing etc. Took quite a while to heal too and I found it really painful to get done.

Fenella

Chatty Member
I got my helix pierced and it haasn't healed after TWO years !!!
mine took maybe 4 years or more to be comfortable and not hurt when I slept. I have no idea why. And then suddenly it was fine. It wasn’t infected or gammy or anything, just not quite normal if that makes sense.

lexle

I used to have a lot of piercings as a teenager. Lip pierced either side. One on either side above my lip. Nose both sides, anti eyebrow, tongue, 3 surface piercings along my collarbone. Decided to just take them all out one day when I was around 17/18. I’m 26 now and only occasionally wear earrings 😂

Snarkypants

VIP Member
what sort of lip piercing do you have? How was the pain? I really want my vertical labret so badly!!
I love the vertical! Its my Labret thats done but I hardly wear it now. Pain wise it was fine, healed well too! Only issue I had was the bar hitting my bottom teeth, you gotta be really careful with taking care of your teeth with the labret, and it's why I dont wear it often - super paranoid about cracking a tooth. I'd love a medusa, but assume the bar would do the same to my top teeth! Plus I wear quite fancy septum jewellery sometimes, and think the area would look a bit busy if I slung a medusa into the mix