Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Anyone got/ had an inverse navel? Did it heal? I love how they look but thinking they probably get caught on clothing waistbands?!

Had a regular one 15 years ago but it eventually rejected, so maybe I'm not suited lol 😥
I had one in my younger days , it didn't catch but I think the waistbands were lower in those days.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I have a question please !
So I’ve had my tragus done x2, lip and belly button and all of those my body has rejected. Ear lobes x2 are fine. Now I really, really want my nose pierced, should I even bother or is it like to not heal again?
I'm really surprised your tragus rejected, since it's not a surface piercing. Did the piercer say that's what happened, or did it get badly infected? Was it pierced with a bar and do you know the material it was pierced with? Some piercers use surgical steel which for most people is 'safe' but others, like me, are allergic. I can only be pierced with titanium. If you do decide to get your nose pierced, it might be worth your while to get it pierced with pure gold, since it's an extremely non reactive metal.

I currently have 21 piercings; eight lobe, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, forward helix, four helix, nostril, septum, both nipples and inverse navel. I've also retired a labret, navel and nape piercing. The only piercing I've ever had trouble with was the nape, it sadly rejected after three years or so.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Has anyone got their nose pierced? I was going to get mine done a couple of months ago but obviously the shitshow that we're currently living in put paid to that idea :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it done later on in the year.

The only other piercings I have are earlobes, 2 in each. First one was done when I was about 6 or 7, second lot at about 14. I've never had any problems with either, which was lucky as both sets were done with a gun as happened back then (80s/90s)

Obviously if I get my nose done it'll be with a needle and I'll be going to the studio where I've had my tattoos done.
Just curious about how it healed for anyone and if you had any problems with it etc?