Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instamoron

I have 4x lobe, conch, rook and tragus in my ears and have my tongue done. Currently toying with the idea of getting a lip piercing.... x

conrea37

VIP Member
I’ve had 2 cartilage piercings and both rejected 😣 they never fully healed.
I’ve got 3 lobe piercings and my tongue done. I had my nose done twice but decided to get rid the second time.

hrh89

VIP Member
How long did peoples tragus take to heal? I had mine done about 2 months ago had an infection (i think) so doctor prescribed antibiotics it was swollen and sore which seems to have gone down but is still quite sore to touch?!?
My daughter had hers done at the same time and has healed fine.
mine took ages, literally about 18 months. It was sore for a good 6 months, then took another year or so to get to the point where I could change the jewellery without it bleeding or becoming uncomfortable afterwards. That bit of cartilage is very thick so it can take a while. I guess it just depends on the person tbh. Make sure you clean it well with salt water and try not to sleep on it.

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
I have my tragus and tongue pierced.

I did have my cartilage, belly button, nose and dermal pierced but took them all out.

I want my other tragus done though but i can never get mine out to change it which is a shame.

CelinaRoger

I currently have labret (which I’m tempted to swap out for Ashley peircing) dimples and 2x ears..... I used to have bilateral nose, helix, auricle, both nipples, tongue and belly

101d

VIP Member
hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!
That sounds kinda gross. I mean I've shared earrings with friends but a random I'm not so sure

Kake20

Right ear: X2 lobe piercings

Left ear: X2 lobe piercings and a snug piercing also

I also have a medusa piercing

Would love to get my nose pierced again as it fell out in the shower and I couldn’t get it back in so it healed over!

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Anyone got/ had an inverse navel? Did it heal? I love how they look but thinking they probably get caught on clothing waistbands?!

Had a regular one 15 years ago but it eventually rejected, so maybe I'm not suited lol 😥

whisperchat

VIP Member
I have my tongue pierced, surprisingly it was the least painful out of my others and took only about 2 weeks to heal.. I also have my rook pierced, tragus and both ear lobes.. I did have anti tragus a couple of years ago but it just wasn't healing, kept getting infected so I got it removed. I do love piercings.. I have a few tattoos too. Tempted to get my septum done but still a bit undecided at the mo.

How long did peoples tragus take to heal? I had mine done about 2 months ago had an infection (i think) so doctor prescribed antibiotics it was swollen and sore which seems to have gone down but is still quite sore to touch?!?
My daughter had hers done at the same time and has healed fine.

flopip

i have my lobes done twice, tragus, industrial, anti-navel and nipple at the moment.

I have taken out a helix, anti tragus(worst experience ever with that one), nostril (was pulled out by my friends hair the second time while we were drinking) and navel (which i lost the ball for so the bar fell out, and the top hole closed up even though i had it done 10 years ago).
Toying with getting my nose and navel redone, and whether to pierce the other nipple...🤔

Noseynora91

I have rook, 2 flat, 2cartilage, conch, tragus, 6 lobe and forward helix. Rook still isn’t healed 1 year on. Really want snug and another forward helix

abc i like tea

can anyone help- I’ve a large lump in my earlobe For almost a year now. It’s not near any piercing holes so I’m a bit confused to as what it is

Web30

VIP Member
My daughters 9 and if she wanted her seconds done I'd let her but she hasn't asked and it's not something I'd ask.

hrh89

VIP Member
Cartilage piercings are a bitch to heal! My tragus took nearly 18months! And I had a helix piercing over a year ago but it still gets sore sometimes. They are annoying !!