Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I have three cartilage, my tragus, three in lobe, two in nose, lip and both nipples. Think that’s me done on piercings so want to add to my tats now as only have two of those so far.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I have 4 piercings in each lobe, did have a forward helix piercing but it rejected, I’ve had my septum done 2x but I’ve taken it out now as I never ever wore it, i had my smiley pierced but it was so uncomfy I took it out, I have my nostril, my bellybutton and both nipples. Any questions on the pain/healing etc please feel free to ask!

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I have a healed conch on my left and seriously considering a double conch on the other side! Anyone had more than one ear piercings at once (not including lobes). Does it affect healing having 2 at once?

hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!

Titntat

VIP Member
I've got my ears down twice at the bottom.
Tragus and helix (both probably healed now)
Also had my nipple done. We was steaming on a mums holiday in Tenerife 🙊
Took it out when I was about 5 months pregant with my second baby, I kept catching it on my PJ top straps.

eyeballs

VIP Member
I have a question please !
So I’ve had my tragus done x2, lip and belly button and all of those my body has rejected. Ear lobes x2 are fine. Now I really, really want my nose pierced, should I even bother or is it like to not heal again?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I’ve got tree in one lobe and two in the other, I have my belly button done too but I took it out as since I had keyhole through my belly button as it rubs on my clothes. Oh and my nose, I got It done when I stay with a friend at 18, my dad didn’t talk to me for a week :ROFLMAO: I also used to stretch one in my lobe, it’s never fully gone back but I hated the smell. I now wear faux plugs sometimes to get the same look.

I used to have my lip, septum (never healed) tragus (my ears are tiny and headphones hurt so I gave up since commuting) and I also had the top of my ear done, which I plan to get done again post COVID-19.

I also used to have two dermal anchors in my cleavage which I loved! One never healed and it got stuck under my skin which was a pain to get taken out. I would love to have them back!

Last edited:

C989

hi 👋🏻
I got a scapha piercing about 4 weeks ago. I was told that it can take 4 Months go heal, which is fine. I’m wanting to buy a Maria Tash threaded stud (I got my tragus done at Maria Tash in Liberty 3 years ago- my ex bf paid 🤣😉) but I’m looking on the website and they’re so expensive... so I’ve looked on eBay and there’s used ones on there.... has anyone ever worn or bought used earrings before? Obviously it would need a thorough clean. Please help!
I wouldn't buy second hand body jewellery. I always buy from the body jewellery. shop or pierced and modified (I've had 17/18 piercings and have always used both of these) ☺

I used to have a lot of piercings as a teenager. Lip pierced either side. One on either side above my lip. Nose both sides, anti eyebrow, tongue, 3 surface piercings along my collarbone. Decided to just take them all out one day when I was around 17/18. I’m 26 now and only occasionally wear earrings 😂
Love it! I got to about 17/18 and gave up 🤣 Took a few of my facial ones out.

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I've got my tragus, lobes,2x helix, nipple, belly button and vertical clitoral hood done.

The only ones that healed were the tragus, lobes one of the helix and the clitoral hood. Had to take the rest out 🙄

Vee6

VIP Member
My tragus healed really quickly. I waited ten weeks and then changed the jewellery to a £6 Crystal one from asos and has been no problem. Actually just changed it today to one from Etsy, couldn’t do it myself had to get other half too

Regular lobe piercings, upper lobe/auricle on one side and a year old conch that’s just had a wobble. I was thinking of changing it out for a ring too but I’ll leave it another couple of months now. Retired navel piercing too.

Love the Maria Tash jewellery but way too expensive. I remember buying an expensive barbell for my navel white gold and sapphire and vowed never to spend that much again. currently using some bioplast push fit jewellery from Amazon so I can change the front fitting without swapping the bar out.

String Man

VIP Member
13 lobe piercings (6 in one, 7 in the other), nostril and septum.

I debated eyebrow a few years ago but decided against it.

Haven't heard of Pinch and Fold, I'll have a look at their website. I usually get my nose studs and septum rings from Crazy Factory.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Left ear: tragus, rook, flat, two lobes. All healed fine.

Right ear: forward helix and two lobes. The FH was an absolute bastard to heal. Four month before I could sleep on it. I was going to have three along there but I’m never having another FH!

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Nipples & both ears stretched 18mm + 20mm.
Did have septum piercing but took it out .
I’m guessing nipples are just pierced and not stretched? 😱

I feel like I’m having some kind of midlife crisis as really want my nose pierced again.