Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gfm will just release the funds straight to her bank account.... no questions asked and no proof required it’s for what she says it is?

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how the press could highjack her story when its already online
5471AE11-8099-4DDC-A9F6-CF258FFF3256.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ll bet- she’ll need to be careful what she posts now and if she’s found to have given factually incorrect information the campaign could be closed.
It would be hard to prove as nobody knows the ( woman) surgeons name or how much she charges . She covered her back by saying she didn't want to travel an hour outside of town to other hospitals ? seems she's got it covered all roads

Reactions: 2
The thing is the NHS haven't turned her down she's unwilling to wait for the surgery.

Reactions: 8
she says they live month to month and don't have much spare yet always seems to have plenty for the "sainos" toy sale and next sales, she also said she paid £200 out of her savings for the consultation, if I lived month to month no way would I be able to drop £200 for a private appointment knowing full well I couldn't afford to pay for the operation, she knew she was going to do the GFM, she had to or why else would she pay out that money?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably included in GFM total 😉

She’s not even willing to pay petrol!

QUOTE="lexiloo, post: 3912215, member: 521"]
she says they live month to month and don't have much spare yet always seems to have plenty for the "sainos" toy sale and next sales, she also said she paid £200 out of her savings for the consultation, if I lived month to month no way would I be able to drop £200 for a private appointment knowing full well I couldn't afford to pay for the operation, she knew she was going to do the GFM, she had to or why else would she pay out that money?
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In F.E latest vid do you think they’re slightly taking mick first minute in...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.