Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing with SM you can always catch them out on their lies ,some of the things we've dug out (on other threads ) sure does open your eyes to who they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting that she couldn’t even be bothered to address it! What a hypocrite
Especially when she’s stated in the community tab on YT that she’s never mocked a GFM in her videos yet as she ‘genuinely never remembers saying it’ 🤔 When someone pulled her about mocking other people who set them up.

Reactions: 6
Especially when she’s stated in the community tab on YT that she’s never mocked a GFM in her videos yet as she ‘genuinely never remembers saying it’ 🤔 When someone pulled her about mocking other people who set them up.
Her principles don’t mean much if she can’t remember them?
She meant them at the time and that’s what counts 👍

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she ask for her Christmas present off Neil to be money towards it, the fact she has savings makes it even more offensive! her Boobs are quite severe in the photos and I do feel for her I’ve lost 12 stone I’ve got a stomach skin apron so bad it causes infections but I’d never ask for money I hope one day I’ll Manage it but by myself! I really didnot expect this from Her. Get the finance and every Christmas and birthdays ask for money her family would surely want to gift that instead of tat as it’s so life changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why didn’t she ask for her Christmas present off Neil to be money towards it, the fact she has savings makes it even more offensive! her Boobs are quite severe in the photos and I do feel for her I’ve lost 12 stone I’ve got a stomach skin apron so bad it causes infections but I’d never ask for money I hope one day I’ll Manage it but by myself! I really didnot expect this from Her. Get the finance and every Christmas and birthdays ask for money her family would surely want to gift that instead of tat as it’s so life changing.
you don’t need to choose when you can have both 😂

I don’t know how she’s so sure she can have one? What if she doesn’t raise enough and once she stops pushing it people will forget unless it’s bought up constantly in every video!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't believe how she's cleaned up the comments section despite replying to the comments she's now deleted them all except the butt kissing brigade, someone has even called her inspirational, for what?? showing how to use the begging bowl? losing her morals? going against everything she seemed to stand for? she can never again claim to be honest and transparent and "not like the others" after this

• Heart
Who needs morals when you get other people to pay £8,000 for something you want when you get to keep your own savings . No amount of money would have me flashing my tits to the world . Once those photos are out there they never go away ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who needs morals when you get other people to pay £8,000 for something you want when you get to keep your own savings . No amount of money would have me flashing my tits to the world . Once those photos are out there they never go away ever.
I’m so shocked that she’s deleted negative comments- what a sell out. I am disappointed by this tbh. She’s lost many loyal subs. She always claimed to reply to every comment (even the negative ones) but now she’s basically policing what people say to her just as other bloggers do. When I last looked at the GFM I noticed she’d put a disclaimer at the end saying that she didn’t want anything to be printed so I wonder if that means somebody has already asked to print her story?

Reactions: 5
No it’s in case someone goes to them like they have about all these Dubai travellers. It won’t make a difference no one wants a negative story printed 😂

Reactions: 3
I can't believe how she's cleaned up the comments section despite replying to the comments she's now deleted them all except the butt kissing brigade, someone has even called her inspirational, for what?? showing how to use the begging bowl? losing her morals? going against everything she seemed to stand for? she can never again claim to be honest and transparent and "not like the others" after this
This is what makes the whole thing worse. It was bad enough to start with, but if she had owned the negative comments, responded to them and left them there I would have had more respect. By deleting then she has become like all the other people out there, but worse because she prides herself on honesty!

• Heart
They're still there , at the very end of the comments.

Reactions: 2
I think the ones deleted were in the community post but I think she stopped when it was mentioned on here

Reactions: 1
some have gone for sure, I saw a few that made me go wow, wish i'd screen shot them now but didn't for one moment think she was a dirty deleter, she's kept the ones she replied to but some have had the chop

Reactions: 5
The links up twice to her saying what she thinks of a GFM for a breast reduction. Surely anyone who sees that will just see someone who’s sold their principles...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.