Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a couple of reasons why they wouldn’t be accepted , low income being one.
I think Neils on more than we think. They didn’t qualify for childcare before P was 3 as she said he was earning too much.

Reactions: 5
I think Neils on more than we think. They didn’t qualify for childcare before P was 3 as she said he was earning too much.
There's another reason they wouldn't get a mortgage but even at that Neil's wage wouldn't get them a big enough mortgage for that area .

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if Neil was on 30k plus. I mean his money is his money right?

He does a lot of overtime though and on call work-I presume that would bump it up a lot

Reactions: 4
Where I am lenders only look at how many contracted hours you're under they don't take overtime into account it may differ for different lenders.

There’s a couple of reasons why they wouldn’t be accepted , low income being one.
Exactly, our friends have just been turned down for a mortgage, she earns a decent salary and his is less and both work full time but they were still turned down.

No harm but her pinch of nom meals are atrocious any wonder she sticks to wraps and chips.

Reactions: 2
No harm but her pinch of nom meals are atrocious any wonder she sticks to wraps and chips.
Is this a new video?
she’s never been good at cooking. All I remember her cooking is broccoli and rice 🤣

did they actually eat the meals she cooked as a family? I always found it strange how they’d eat separately and have different meals.

Is this a new video?
she’s never been good at cooking. All I remember her cooking is broccoli and rice 🤣

did they actually eat the meals she cooked as a family? I always found it strange how they’d eat separately and have different meals.
Yeah it's her new vid ,it didn't show them being ate only her plate and maybe a glimpse of a kids plate ...you're right about her not being able to cook 😂

So.... is that it? Her followers give her 8k and then she doesn't even say thank you or address it and discuss what comes next!? It's been a month since her breast reduction videos started and she's uploaded book and food videos with no mention whatsoever. Thart page has been at about 8k for weeks.

It does feel like she's always assumed that she'd just be able to get a reduction on the NHS with no issues. And, to be fair, I don't think that's an unrealistic or unfair assumption considering how huge her breasts are. I think she probably would get it on the NHS if she just waited for the referral process to play out.

The issue I have is that she's spinning a tale of not being able to get it through the NHS and having no option but to go private. Referrals through the NHS do take a long time, has she been living under a rock for the last ten years? We all know that waiting lists are long and budgets have been continuously cut and services affected. For someone who has ways wanted this surgery and has talked about it a lot, it seems odd that she hadn't researched this before or started a savings pot for it before just in case. I think she's shocked that this process of going through the NHS isn't what she expected and wishes she'd realised sooner.

If they do have savings for a mortgage and somehow get one then things are going to get AWKWARD because that suggests that actually she could afford to pay for her surgery. There's a lot of talk about 'her' money and Neil's money, but they're married! If the arrangement of him working and her being a stay at home mum works for them then that's fine, good on them. But to expect other people to pay for your private surgery when you might still get it on the NHS? Nah.

Reactions: 7
Jess- people getting their guts out to be body positive makes me uncomfortable
Also jess-posts pretty much a naked pic onto instagram after she gave birth

somone make it make sense please 🤣🤷‍♀️

I wonder why there’s no update on BR- I really am wondering if it’s still going ahead in June as unless it’s booked and paid for, I am guessing that June’s no longer an option, as other people will have booked by now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.