Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those puffer jackers can make you look massive, so she's probably not gained that much weight, if any. I think the elephant in the room (the gofundme) is too big for her to address now without coming across as really uncaring and selfish, so she just won't. I don't buy that she doesn't have time for YouTube. She'll have more time now since Florence is in nursery, and she always said she filmed the videos for herself to look back on in the future, so apparently she's not interested in doing that anymore? I don't think she has to address the gofundme, it wouldn't bother me either way, it would just be nice for her to acknowledge her subscribers every now and then, even if it's just one video per month. But I guess she's too stubborn.
Why shouldn't she address it ? she literally made a vid with Ellie calling out those that do GFM 's , she obviously lied about their financial situation to begin with that should be the first thing to address .

Reactions: 5
She will definitely not address the GFM. Literally been called out and done a runner.

Reactions: 8
Just been watching a load of her old vlogs from 2018ish, I used to love watching her and as much as the GFM annoyed me I’d love to see her come back to YouTube 🥲

Reactions: 9
Just been watching a load of her old vlogs from 2018ish, I used to love watching her and as much as the GFM annoyed me I’d love to see her come back to YouTube 🥲
Me too, I'm one of the few who enjoyed her reading vlogs as well!

Reactions: 3
Why shouldn't she address it ? she literally made a vid with Ellie calling out those that do GFM 's , she obviously lied about their financial situation to begin with that should be the first thing to address .
I was only speaking for myself, and I meant that it wouldn't bother me if she addressed it either way, I would still watch her videos if she came back. I don't disagree with you; of course in an ideal world she WOULD address it, but if she was going to, she would have by now, so we can kiss any chance of that happening goodbye.

I was only speaking for myself, and I meant that it wouldn't bother me if she addressed it either way, I would still watch her videos if she came back. I don't disagree with you; of course in an ideal world she WOULD address it, but if she was going to, she would have by now, so we can kiss any chance of that happening goodbye.
She’ll never come back she knows about her tattle thread.

Reactions: 1
Has she said this is stopping her? Pretty much all YouTubers/ influencers have one lol, that’s an overreaction if so
Well I think we can guess saying as Neil or herself seemed to be battling it out in the comment’s when people questioned her GFM ,tattle was mentioned . Some people don’t like to read about themselves, other’s would kill for a Tattle thread as all publicly helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her recent photo of Florence sat on top of the cooker hob! With a Guinea pig! How safe and hygienic. Also Florence has really bad dummy teeth- in those pics the dummy is next to her so she still has it. She nearly 3, P was younger when got rid of hers. She was really strict with it.

Her recent photo of Florence sat on top of the cooker hob! With a Guinea pig! How safe and hygienic. Also Florence has really bad dummy teeth- in those pics the dummy is next to her so she still has it. She nearly 3, P was younger when got rid of hers. She was really strict with it.
Can’t believe she still let’s her on the cooker she’s done that since she was a baby, so dangerous.

So it’s almost December and still no mention of doing vlogmas, I’m taking it as she’s not filming this year.

Reactions: 4
So it’s almost December and still no mention of doing vlogmas, I’m taking it as she’s not filming this year.
Why would she start now, it’s almost a year since her last upload! She’s gone, taken the money and ran!!!

Reactions: 7
It's a shame, I used to really enjoy her vlogmas videos. I wonder if she's really done with YouTube for good? She uploaded as a hobby for over ten years and seemed to really enjoy it.

Reactions: 7
F has got really bad dummy teeth I agree!

I reckon they will have baby no.3, he will want a boy!

Has
Why would she start now, it’s almost a year since her last upload! She’s gone, taken the money and ran!!!
it really been that long. How time f gets away from us. All seems a little suspect doesn’t it. Not even an update on how she feels about her surgery a year later.

Reactions: 4
Surprised there’s not more people on this thread and to see she’s still getting loads of support. Have they not seen through her by this point? Comments about coming back to YouTube just get straight up ignored by her now. It’s not a mental health break, it’s a scam. Such a shame, used to love her vlogs

Surprised there’s not more people on this thread and to see she’s still getting loads of support. Have they not seen through her by this point? Comments about coming back to YouTube just get straight up ignored by her now. It’s not a mental health break, it’s a scam. Such a shame, used to love her vlogs
This!!! 👏

i think it started as a happy as she loved it saw other people being gifted stuff and go fund mes and saw a gap for her to fill i used to love jess so shame shes done this

I noticed that she totally ignored those questions too

Definitely a scam. I really use to like her but her behaviour is awful, straight up scammed people and ran away.

It was clear from the pre op begging vids she was over playing for sympathy .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.