Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the vlogmas videos doubt she’ll be doing vlogmas this year
I agree. I think it’s only a matter of time before she deletes her YouTube and takes anyone that she doesn’t personally know off all her social media. It’s her call at the end of the day but it’s a shame that she’s seemed to scam people that thought she was genuine.

Reactions: 4
No she won’t do vlogmas. She won’t do you tube again. Sad how she got her money and stopped now she got what she wanted.

Reactions: 5
No she won’t do vlogmas. She won’t do you tube again. Sad how she got her money and stopped now she got what she wanted.
I don’t think this was her plan all along as she’s been doing YouTube since she was pregnant with P. She saw an opportunity and she took it but was called out and now she’s probably staying low until she can close it all down.

Reactions: 9
Just seen Florence is in nursery now, wonder if they pay for it or get the 2 year funding 🤔

Reactions: 1
I am so disappointed in her attitude and the fact that she’s just disappeared. It’s one thing doing the go fund me (which I didn’t agree with), but she’s completely ghosted everyone now it seems, which is a shame. Completely different to Jess from 2+ Years ago! Sounds pathetic but I loved her Vlogmas videos and would rewatch near Christmas but I won’t now 😂

I’m not on Instagram so don’t know what she posts on there. Has she said what she’s up to now? Does she work and still live in that house etc?

Reactions: 3
I am so disappointed in her attitude and the fact that she’s just disappeared. It’s one thing doing the go fund me (which I didn’t agree with), but she’s completely ghosted everyone now it seems, which is a shame. Completely different to Jess from 2+ Years ago! Sounds pathetic but I loved her Vlogmas videos and would rewatch near Christmas but I won’t now 😂

I’m not on Instagram so don’t know what she posts on there. Has she said what she’s up to now? Does she work and still live in that house etc?
I don’t think she’ll even entertain the idea of doing vlogmas this year. I mean she hasn’t even done a book review and let’s face it that’s hardly putting her personal life out there. Not that I want to watch a book review lol

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I will actually be gutted a bit if she doesn’t do vlogmas! I do think she needs to address the whole go fund me situ, because it really irritated me considering I contributed among lots of others!! as I not only supported her and what she was going through but also the channel she had created and I had followed for a few years. Let’s see if she returns, but I highly doubt it at this point… I’m also an avid book reader myself & did quite enjoy her reviews. I feel like if she was going to return by now she certainly would have, as stated above it’s only a matter of time now until the channel gets removed and her socials are locked down.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she is preggers or she has out slot of weight on nothing wrong with that but bloody hell
Yes .I thought she looked to have gained a few pounds ,considering she's attending David Lloyd I was expecting her to have lost the weight she wanted off before her surgery .

I reckon she is preggers or she has out slot of weight on nothing wrong with that but bloody hell
Tbf I think because she’s had a reduction in her boobs she’s more in proportion now, it could be what’s making her look like she’s gained a little weight. I think she looks great tho.

Has Jess said if she will do vlogmas this year, or she put any updates on Instagram about when she will return / said why she’s been silent on YT for so long? She hasn’t accepted me on there so I’m out of the loop!

Has Jess said if she will do vlogmas this year, or she put any updates on Instagram about when she will return / said why she’s been silent on YT for so long? She hasn’t accepted me on there so I’m out of the loop!
She's replied to people asking when she's coming back with she's not sure when or if she ever will, she said it isn't good for her mental health and that she just can't find time to do it, she said she had a fair few vlogs filmed but didn't have time to edit them so won't use them.

• Wow
She won’t come back. On one of her recent pics she is wearing a fleece which is £44! Old Jess won’t never have spent that on clothes before

• Wow
She's replied to people asking when she's coming back with she's not sure when or if she ever will, she said it isn't good for her mental health and that she just can't find time to do it, she said she had a fair few vlogs filmed but didn't have time to edit them so won't use them.
The mental health comment is basically the backlash from the go fund me on tattle as she gets a lottt of support and nice comments on her videos

Reactions: 1
The mental health comment is basically the backlash from the go fund me on tattle as she gets a lottt of support and nice comments on her videos
Maybe she should do a video and address the issues. Tell people how she couldn’t afford the surgery or paying it via finance but now seems to be living quite the high life. Some would say that it’s nobodies business but if we’ve paid for a surgery that she could have potentially paid herself then I feel the least she could do is answer peoples questions.

Reactions: 4
Those puffer jackers can make you look massive, so she's probably not gained that much weight, if any. I think the elephant in the room (the gofundme) is too big for her to address now without coming across as really uncaring and selfish, so she just won't. I don't buy that she doesn't have time for YouTube. She'll have more time now since Florence is in nursery, and she always said she filmed the videos for herself to look back on in the future, so apparently she's not interested in doing that anymore? I don't think she has to address the gofundme, it wouldn't bother me either way, it would just be nice for her to acknowledge her subscribers every now and then, even if it's just one video per month. But I guess she's too stubborn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.