Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm waiting for V to have full on toddler fury at the arrival of this new baby when she's no longer centre of attention! Whats earthmother gonna do then? Either, we'll never see it on the 'gram or she'll become a fuckin expert in child psychology now too! Our first born wasnt bothered when he became a brother, our 2nd went full turbo on us when our third was born! 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think keeping a pregnancy secret from a toddler after bump has appeared is ridiculous. Surely it gives her chance to educate vesper in a way she can understand that the baby grows inside mummy and doesn’t just appear randomly one day. And surely people around her will have mentioned the baby, it just seems so unfair to exclude her daughter

I think keeping a pregnancy secret from a toddler after bump has appeared is ridiculous. Surely it gives her chance to educate vesper in a way she can understand that the baby grows inside mummy and doesn’t just appear randomly one day. And surely people around her will have mentioned the baby, it just seems so unfair to exclude her daughter
I agree, it's the perfect opportunity for her to educate her and set some ground work so she doesn't feel excluded when baby arrives.
I think they're both going to have a big shock when there's *suddenly* a newborn on the scene 🙈

Reactions: 4
Her stories today are basically telling people to ignore medical advice on what they should and shouldn’t do as it’s a 2 way conversation.....surely things like being told you can’t have a water birth etc for higher risk or high BMI for example are being told for fun. There’s reasons behind things and I think her saying to just basically do what you want is dangerous! She really isn’t qualified to be giving this sort of info. I’d take a midwife/doctors advice because they’re the experts 🤷‍♀️
she is so dumb!!! If she knows it all and is telling people to ignore their highly trained consultants then why is she turning up to the scans and wasting people's time and resources? Her airy fairy way of looking at things is a joke!!

Reactions: 8
I speak from experience of watching my brother-in-law & sister-in-law never including their 1st born within their 2nd pregnancy or when baby no. 2 was born. Nightmare!!!!! They’re making a huge mistake....Vesper needs to know, it’s not fair to her mentally or emotionally. She needs to know she’s going to be a big sister & be prepared for it. Let her choose something for baby, as daft as it sounds let her talk to bump or touch bump!
All she cares about is the constant questioning if Vesper did know....selfish, in my opinion!

• Haha
I think it’s such a shame to not tell her about the baby. What an awful shock it will be. It’s an unsettling time for them anyway but it’ll be really awful for her.

Reactions: 2
I'm ready to pop near enough and my 5 year old is so involved in my pregnancy...helped me pack the baby bag, chose the first outfit, helped me pick the name, etc. I could just imagine how confused and jealous he would be if one day I just brought a baby home. Weve managed to talk about what itll be like when the baby is here, how we will still have our special time together and how he will make mummy so proud being a big brother...I cant imagine not having that time to reassure him about the massive change and upheaval coming!

Reactions: 9
I dont listen to her with the sound on and only gave a cursory flick through so...
Seriously...Vesper doesnt know about the baby? What planet is she living on? How in any way does she think this is going to end well! Is there not a book she's read to become an expert on this?! I'm honestly so shock by her complete stupidity!

So she's saying she would've spent £5 on some lunch whilst out as if it's a massive deal to her.
Yet she's going to several of these reflexology things that are £50 a time?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she's saying she would've spent £5 on some lunch whilst out as if it's a massive deal to her.
Yet she's going to several of these reflexology things that are £50 a time?
I was just thinking that! But hey maybe it’ll be the best thing ever as she had emergency reflexology last time to avoid intervention 🙄🙄 rolled my eyes so hard at that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been “so good” with her food at all this pregnancy. I mean she hasn’t been terrible but she’s been well off plan!

Reactions: 5
So good with food.... she's done nothing but eat out for the last few weeks!

Glucose tolerance test ...performed because she’s 🐷 🐽
I’m getting one in January, it’s fairly common here in Ireland for everyone to get them. My friend is about 10st, eats healthy and got GD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.