Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Feebs as her own thread on here! Just spotted this. I thought she was good in her earlier days but unfollowed when she began to bore the life out me when she was pregnant. See she’s got even worse then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another thing that always annoys me is when she has blueberries and calls them Bloobs. You're a fully grown, 35 year old woman. They're blueberries. 😑
I think it's just because it's her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another thing that always annoys me is when she has blueberries and calls them Bloobs. You're a fully grown, 35 year old woman. They're blueberries. 😑
I think it's just because it's her 😂
Oh my good god - I had to unfollowed spanjee because she called bananas "narnas" and it made me want to scream into a pillow every time I read it.
Same with adults saying "tummy ache" it makes my skin craaaawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she probably thinks this is a good breakfast option but the calories in all those seeds, dates etc is ridiculous! I know it’s all good for micronutrients etc but calorie/weight loss wise it wouldn’t be good if you were planning on dinner and tea later which I guess she absolutely will be! Slimming world gives no concept to calories or portion sizes. Bet there is easily 600-700 cals there!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Affiliate link for a Wagamama cookbook? So she’s just pulling random tit out of her kitchen cupboard now and adding a swipe up link? 🙄 really trying to make her followers pay for those debts she racked up isn’t she

Reactions: 7
See she probably thinks this is a good breakfast option but the calories in all those seeds, dates etc is ridiculous! I know it’s all good for micronutrients etc but calorie/weight loss wise it wouldn’t be good if you were planning on dinner and tea later which I guess she absolutely will be! Slimming world gives no concept to calories or portion sizes. Bet there is easily 600-700 cals there!
She constipated didn’t you know? 🤢..... she could do with exercise and lots of water not millions of sugar laden prunes! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at the quantities of seeds and dried fruit, plus the porridge itself, I'd estimate at nearer the 1000 mark. Seeds and dried fruit are HELLA calorific, and a 'portion' is usually just 30g.

Reactions: 4
Looking at the quantities of seeds and dried fruit, plus the porridge itself, I'd estimate at nearer the 1000 mark. Seeds and dried fruit are HELLA calorific, and a 'portion' is usually just 30g.
Yeah you’re probably right my estimate was conservative! Those dates are about 70 odd calories each. Not to mention the seeds and other dried fruit.

Reactions: 2
To be fair she’s been eating that throughout her pregnancy and not gaining weight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The dates she’s eating are more for the hypnobirthing, rather than constipation. There’s a statistic it makes labour shorter as it helps the cervix dilate quicker

Reactions: 1
The dates she’s eating are more for the hypnobirthing, rather than constipation. There’s a statistic it makes labour shorter as it helps the cervix dilate quicker
I took one for the team and did the research on that at for my 3rd. Went into labour at 6pm Saturday night and had him at 3.20am Monday. Cervix had to be manually manipulated as it dilated unevenly 🤢 dont think the dates worked 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.