Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'feebs and her expanding pantaloons, have you tried eating breakfast without 19 prunes?'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so poor I had to go to Butlins instead of Centre Parcs. Did you know I'm pregnant? I'd forgot...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Swfeebs #2 If you want a lecture you're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Daily bump pic because she forgets she’s pregnant needs to be added somewhere too!

Ginger tits and debt tips has tickled me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daily bump pic because she forgets she’s pregnant needs to be added somewhere too!

Ginger tits and debt tips has tickled me! 🤣
She says "When did this happen?"
as if she's surprised? Looks the same as every other bump picture you've posted Feebs. We don't know when it happened because its all blurred into 1 continuous picture after another

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what I can’t stand?! People who talk about how much debt they’re in and how they need to cut back yet go on what looks like a ridiculously expensive girls weekend. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t jealousy at all but it makes a mockery of people who are having to really tighten their belt and decide between getting Christmas presents for people or putting food on the table. She’s trying to be relatable to people but she’s doing the opposite, so out of touch.

Reactions: 17
You know what I can’t stand?! People who talk about how much debt they’re in and how they need to cut back yet go on what looks like a ridiculously expensive girls weekend. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t jealousy at all but it makes a mockery of people who are having to really tighten their belt and decide between getting Christmas presents for people or putting food on the table. She’s trying to be relatable to people but she’s doing the opposite, so out of touch.
I think it’s something to with SW Gem and her work contacts. I bet it’s an ad/gift, but still, she says she’s in debt but Doesn’t show what it’s really like to scrimp on nothing or be in debt there crippling you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.