Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Us on the sofa 1.5 hours after herbie was born.’ Smh, what is it a damn race? Quick, sew my fanny up toot sweet I’ve got to get on that sofa ASAP to get a photo for the gram!

I understand you can’t actually have stitches after a home birth by the way, actually I don’t understand tit, I had two incredibly medicated c-sections in a hospital but you know 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the obsession with typing out 'birth stories' for the world to see. Honestly these people are so egotistical and big headed. I've had twins and singletons and never felt the need to broadcast, write a caption, create a blog, publish a memoir. My god they really think the world revolves around them. How did women give birth before these mummy bloggers came about and told them how to.

Reactions: 16
What is the obsession with typing out 'birth stories' for the world to see. Honestly these people are so egotistical and big headed. I've had twins and singletons and never felt the need to broadcast, write a caption, create a blog, publish a memoir. My god they really think the world revolves around them. How did women give birth before these mummy bloggers came about and told them how to.
So agree with this! Who bloody cares? Be thankful you’ve given birth and move on. I’m finding these birth stories a bit narcissistic

Anyway turned on insta stories and am greeted by a freckled tit. Whhhhhhhhhy Lord??? Why? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of banging on about her wonderful births she should learn how to take off mascara with a bit of remover at night. It’s not a war wound of motherhood to have smudged panda eyes, it’s just laziness and looks scruffy af.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not one but two videos of the baby drinking milk from the boob! We get it... Your breastfeeding him!

Reactions: 9
I’m sure when little herbie is in his teens he’ll absolutely “adore” being splashed over the Internet with endless videos of him feeding from his mams tit. There’s normalising breastfeeding and then there’s being obsessed with people seeing you do so. There’s just no consideration for the kids of these social media people, it’s all about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anywayyyyy.. what do we think she’s having at the pub!? I’m guessing quiche and a nice side salad 🙄

we should all take these threads with a pinch of salt ladies and move on x

Reactions: 4
Have just noted in the comments on her post, it appears baby is actually called Herbert with Herbie as a nick name!
5B48D9A9-7B87-43DA-B2B6-8D4144D60112.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh she loves getting those tits out!
The poor person having to take the photo 🙄
I think it's weird, not breastfeeding because that is amazing but I think it's weird having to take a photo every single time she does it, what does she want? A medal? Loads upon loads of people breastfeed without taking hundreds of photos, one is fine but multiple nope

Reactions: 7
It actually makes me feel really uncomfortable, especially the videos. Yes breastfeeding is natural and beautiful etc etc, but it’s also a very personal, bonding experience between a mother and baby. It’s one thing (and obviously, not a big deal) if you flash a bit of boob or nipple when you’re feeding in public or around family, but I can’t see why you would want to splash such a special, intimate experience around for tens of thousands of people to see in great detail. Some things should be kept private.

Reactions: 12
I think it's weird, not breastfeeding because that is amazing but I think it's weird having to take a photo every single time she does it, what does she want? A medal? Loads upon loads of people breastfeed without taking hundreds of photos, one is fine but multiple nope
I’m all for sharing positive pictures of breastfeeding, I have shared the odd one of myself, but she does it constantly! It’s like once she’s breastfeeding, that is her entire image and she’s nothing else. You are allowed to be other things as well as a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m all for sharing positive pictures of breastfeeding, I have shared the odd one of myself, but she does it constantly! It’s like once she’s breastfeeding, that is her entire image and she’s nothing else. You are allowed to be other things as well as a mum.
That's my point but you said it much better

Reactions: 5
That's my point but you said it much better
I don’t think I would ever share such close up pictures either! Yes you might flash a bit when feeding out and about, I’m feeding my second currently so you do get a bit blasé about it, but I wouldn’t purposely show such close up images to thousands of people online.

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 i think she means parents who use shortened names as official names on the paperwork. For example, people who put Freddie on the birth certificate when traditionally it would have been Frederick, stuff like that.
Good job it’s not her kids then lol.. weird pet peeve to have for something that’s absolutely nothing to do with her 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.