Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned a while back when she first discussed the debt that she has her money, they have a joint pot for bills and Jim has his money, so I imagine he’s got ££££ as he’s a bank manager and she has barely anything. He probably knows how tit she is with money so refuses to help her

Reactions: 3
Lord here she goes with all the hypnobirthing again 🙄🙄
‘I just feel like it should be in antenatal classes or something’
Well when Bojo gives the NHS the 350m that was promised in Brexit il mention it to the RCM that we need hypnobirthing in our antenatal sessions that we run for new parents to be in our trust because ginger nips said so along with everything else we have to do.

Wish she would have this baby and shut the duck up.
Absolutely yes to every word of this !!!

Wow thank god she’s explained hypnobirthing to us all again, I don’t think I got it the first SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND bleeping TIMES.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe it’s the first trimester nausea, but I definitely gagged when she said ‘opening like a flower’. Bugger off Feebz, I don’t want the mental image of my your ginger flower thanks very much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Over on the grid” duck off feebs, dunno why that irks me so much but it does 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Over on the grid” 😷😷 she makes me cringe, she’s like one of those people who are too try hard trying to be all hip and cool “on the gram”

“Over on the grid” duck off feebs, dunno why that irks me so much but it does 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
sorry cross post didn’t see your one! I agree it Irks me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Over on the grid” 😷😷 she makes me cringe, she’s like one of those people who are too try hard trying to be all hip and cool “on the gram”

sorry cross post didn’t see your one! I agree it Irks me too!
Great minds and all that :ROFLMAO: It’s just so try hard and really makes me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would have been quite cute had had he have not spelt it Daddie (and a tit load of chocolate)
I was going to comment on the spelling of 'Daddie' 🤔😂 Never seen anyone spell it like that. Do they spell Mummy the same?

Reactions: 4
It’s not like it’s an obscure word that’s never used that he had to spell either, dipstick! And what is with all the constant days out? She’s 39 plus weeks pregnant, yet still wants to prove a point of getting up and out with her daughter constantly. I had severe spd with my youngest two, so at that stage I didn’t even want to move for a pee. I just feel with her she makes out like she can’t sit still because she feels the need to be the best mummy kins on the block 🙄 Just have a day off feebs with a packet of hobnobs and Disney movies on for “V” 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not like it’s an obscure word that’s never used that he had to spell either, dipstick! And what is with all the constant days out? She’s 39 plus weeks pregnant, yet still wants to prove a point of getting up and out with her daughter constantly. I had severe spd with my youngest two, so at that stage I didn’t even want to move for a pee. I just feel with her she makes out like she can’t still because she feels the need to be the best mummy kins on the block 🙄 Just have a day off feebs with a packet of hobnobs and Disney movies on for “V” 😎
She wants to paint herself as the perfect mother

Reactions: 5
She might be trying to "walk" the baby out so she doesn't go overdue and need to have an induction after all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yes I was thinking this she has been to the woods, flamingo land and eureka this week! Suppose they won’t be going out much when the baby is here. By this in my pregnancies was mostly doing duvet days.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.