Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what’s with the boomeranging twitching bloody eyebrows on every Insta story she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I usually find Feebs fairly inoffensive but the normalising 40+ weeks has really pissed me off tonight.

I had to be induced at 42+1 and there was meconium in my waters. My son was distressed and we both had a really bad time of it. There was no way he was coming on his own!

She’s made it sound like they induce for inductions sake. THERE’S A bleeping MEDICAL NEED FOR DOING IT DIPSHIT

Reactions: 21
Her stories have been really annoying today. I’m consultant led because of BMI, and she makes it sound like it’s an afterthought. I have extra appts and scans. I wish she was a little more honest about what it all means. I’m not saying there’s a massive risk, but I am saying that her attitude could be damaging to some in a similar position...

Reactions: 5
I usually find Feebs fairly inoffensive but the normalising 40+ weeks has really pissed me off tonight.

I had to be induced at 42+1 and there was meconium in my waters. My son was distressed and we both had a really bad time of it. There was no way he was coming on his own!

She’s made it sound like they induce for inductions sake. THERE’S A bleeping MEDICAL NEED FOR DOING IT DIPSHIT
What a joke 🙄 my best mate is being induced tomorrow because her baby is measuring quite big, he's running out of room and she's super uncomfortable. It wouldn't be safe for her to wait until 42 weeks (if she was to take that long), but no sorry cos feebs said so I'll tell her not to bother 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She honestly pisses me off so much, sick of her saying NO-ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! well actually they can because they are medical professionals. I’m so confused why you wouldn’t listen to them. Why you’re so adamant on doing it your way and having no help. Why is she so against it and all this ‘baby will come when baby is ready’ I’d love it if baby isn’t here at 42 weeks and it becomes dangerous. What will she do then, prob still refuse help! Sometimes baby doesn’t come actually feebs you stupid cow!

Some people do refuse inductions at 42 weeks and you are entitled to do so, particularly if there are no medical reasons why you should be induced (except from being 'overdue'). In my opinion feebs has a very fortunate position of having had a lovely first birth experience and therefore can't necessarily comprehend that the same isn't true for everyone, whether they hypnobirthed or not, and therefore she believes the whole 'your body will know what to do' thing.

Some people do refuse inductions at 42 weeks and you are entitled to do so, particularly if there are no medical reasons why you should be induced (except from being 'overdue'). In my opinion feebs has a very fortunate position of having had a lovely first birth experience and therefore can't necessarily comprehend that the same isn't true for everyone, whether they hypnobirthed or not, and therefore she believes the whole 'your body will know what to do' thing.
I get what your saying but there are medical reasons at 42 weeks to be induced. After 42 weeks the placenta doesn't work as it did and can reduce the oxygen to baby etc. That's the reason that doctors don't just leave the baby up there until 'it's ready'. She's completely irresponsible in my opinion.

I get what your saying but there are medical reasons at 42 weeks to be induced. After 42 weeks the placenta doesn't work as it did and can reduce the oxygen to baby etc. That's the reason that doctors don't just leave the baby up there until 'it's ready'. She's completely irresponsible in my opinion.
That's very true, but it's not definite that the placenta doesn't work as it did. Even the NHS say risks are only slightly increased if you decide to continue pregnancy at that stage and that you should have monitoring. It's not a choice I have made, and I was induced at 42 weeks, but it wasn't medically required that I did so.

Reactions: 3
Ok shes just admitted that she has a diagnosed underactive thyroid and before pregnancy she never used to take her medication as it didnt make her feel any different. Is she for real? I am baffled!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's very true, but it's not definite that the placenta doesn't work as it did. Even the NHS say risks are only slightly increased if you decide to continue pregnancy at that stage and that you should have monitoring. It's not a choice I have made, and I was induced at 42 weeks, but it wasn't medically required that I did so.
I just don’t understand why she’s so against it personally 🤷‍♀️ Arguing that there may only be slight risks and you can still wait etc, just get the baby out!!! She’s so opposed and I don’t get it,is she not fed up of being pregnant by now!
Also just seen her Q&A’s, are people seriously asking if she has any advice on how to conceive and how long it took 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.