Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so into her earth mother bollocks why not naturally birth a breech baby? After all, HER BODY KNOWS BEST
I thought this too! It is very possible!

Its a very thinly veiled but disingenuous attempt to increase engagement in their posts to make them even more attractive to potential advertisers. Disgusting that they try and pass this off as being a kind thing for people to do because it’s supporting other women. No it’s lining your pockets at the expense of others you parasite. Instagram is now even worse than multi level marketing schemes
Yess exactly!
Exactly why a lot of big Instagram ears post pointless questions on their stories like.. Do you like chocolate?
Yessss or Yes.

It's because they know people will click them. Even their ask me a question ones. They are all to increase engagement which is what businesses go by when they're looking to give someone something to advertise. They don't look at followers.
I don't click anything on people's stories now because it's so obvious that's what they're doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
okay this has pushed me over the edge. Last night feebz came up on my discover feed and despite unfollowing her for a while now I stupidly had a look at her stories, she had reposted the attached screen grab of Emily Walters stories (don’t get me started on this one). These self righteous preachy dick heads need to duck off and stay there this year, honestly I cannot believe what I am reading. How these women have the audacity to line their pockets from other women whilst preaching about supporting their families and lifting up other women, supporting the rest of the strong girls club etc astounds me.
My turning point with this sell out..... I remember her being sent a tit ton of wooden play food from some well meaning person on Instagram, stories were uploaded showing off all the bits - I remember vividly because my daughter has the same upcycled kitchen and I looked at a few of the things online when she received them - was stuff like a sausage of cookie mixture that Velcro together and the kids could chop it with a knife and stick it on a cookie tray. Remember at the time thinking it was lovely that someone had thought of her and done a really thoughtful good deed by doing that.
fast forward maybe 6 month and feebz becomes an amazon affiliate and is posting swipe up links to these same toys she was GIVEN by allegedly a nice mum whose children had outgrown them. Making money off of something given to you by someone, even worse, those she is making money off are other mums. All the while preaching about debt management because you are trying to monetise your account whilst you are filming your stories in the front of your luxury lease car. bleeping abhorrent behaviour.

then these freeloading cretins have the audacity to say that other women are just jealous because of they had the opportunity then anyone else would do it. Here’s some news for you feebz, I absolutely 100% can assure you that I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t spend hours on my phone ‘creating content’ whilst neglecting my children (because however many play trays you pat yourself on the back for putting together your child is ignored whilst you post and read and respond to messages etc), I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable exploiting vulnerable sleep deprived mums who look at Instagram deep into the night feeds and are made to feel inadequate because they haven’t bought their children all the tit these freeloaders tell them they need and I understand that as soon as you start to use the platform to make money from others you loose all authenticity and trust.

So no, I wouldn’t do the same in your position - I work in a public sector job, in a senior position which I have worked exceptionally hard for to support my family, I could afford all the tit you flog, but I am comfortable and secure enough now in my ability as a mother to understand that I don’t need all of it to given my children the best upbringing I can. Others are not there yet and whatever way it’s dressed up, it’s parasitic and exploitative. Ultimately though, I am not suprised as this is a woman who has made her living preaching to people about how to eat healthily whilst clearly not doing the same and has used her platform to run down the reputation and intentions of midwives despite having based her opinion on a few dubious books and podcasts.
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ are cut from the same cloth, unfortunately I really think this is the end of the road for me with instagram, it’s gone from causing me amusement at how morally devoid people are to actually making me genuinely very very angry.
Well Said 👏🏻
who the duck asked her to give up 100’s of hours of precious family time
to run and update an Instagram account ... it was her own choosing to do so
so duck off with your #AD’s love you won‘t be getting a ❤ out of me .....

Reactions: 10
Well Said 👏🏻
who the duck asked her to give up 100’s of hours of precious family time
to run and update an Instagram account ... it was her own choosing to do so
so duck off with your #AD’s love you won‘t be getting a ❤ out of me .....

These utter cretins have serious delusions of grandeur that they genuinely believe they are doing us a service with their inspiring pages 😂😂😂

I am genuinely disgusted, that post is a real insight into what goes on In their massive heads!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It really irritates me when she trots our that magazine analogy as well! The difference is that when I see an ad in a magazine, I know it’s an advert - the legislation is tight and it’s clear that I’m being sold something. Whilst the ASA are getting better there are still so many people who are oblivious to a lot of the advertising on Instagram, I genuinely think some people have no idea. I have been shocked myself at the sums of money involved. I remember lil and life (who I also cannot abide) talking about turning down an ad which would have paid £500 per month and it was very obvious that she was talking about skinny coffee.

When these people say there are ‘pennies’ involved it’s simply not true, some #ads are incredibly lucrative and poorly regulated. Emily is still only small fry and so probably doesn’t make loads currently but her drive for engagement is to try and pull in the big bucks. The amount of cleaning accounts who are desperately trying to emulate their idol Mrs Hinch’s ‘accidental’ (pah) and meteoric rise to fame and would sell their nan for a free wax melt, or the ability to become a ‘brand’ ambassador is embarrassing! What makes feebz really bad for me is that she built up a big following by being a genuinely nice account to follow, became an earth mother and self appointed parenting expert and now seems to feel like she is entitled to make a living off of her adoring fans.

I might have to check in with her in a few months time.... I have a very similar age gap between my two children and my son has been super easy up until the week when he has turned 6 months and now needs a routine. Juggling this so it’s compatible with a toddlers routine is really really tough, let’s see how much of a breeze it is then eh feebz.

Reactions: 2
Carbys reply
Now you have posted this I remember seeing it a while back.... it’s not recent no?
Ginger tits had given me the serious rage today her and this Emily Walters character who has ‘secretly’ tagged the company who sent her exciting mystery box. duck off Emily, I had a duck, but I gave it away and now I have absolutely no fucks to give about what’s in your bleeping box, or the fact you secretly tagged them, or whatever justification your have for posting this tit! Just duck OFF!

that is all.

Reactions: 5
What I think is more incredible is that she’s only gained 11lbs in the whole pregnancy... 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.