Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has underplayed the whole turning of the baby as if it was piss easy?
It was the surgeon (who later did my C-Section) that was going to do mine if I decided to go ahead. Turned out I did not have the option as my waters had gone.
The whole talking to I got about it and paperwork to read and sign if went ahead was incredibly daunting. Plus there is the risk of getting immediately knocked out for emergency section should something go wrong.
Maybe that’s just the procedure at my hospital..
I thought there was a big risk involved with it and it was also very Uncomfortable. I've seen many people say they refused it after reading all the paperwork

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure it’s a good thing for SW to keep fat consultants just because they have a large following. Followers don’t bring in revenue, members do.
A few years ago I joined a class and the consultant was a very large lady. Let’s just say I didn’t take too kindly to her lecturing me who only joined to lose 10lb! I soon left!
As a dieter, you definitely need someone who’s on plan and can maintain it as that’s ultimately what you are aiming for. Someone who is inspirational.
Not only does SWfeebs not follow the plan, she actually documents the meals on IG she has which clearly are not SW!
What other job would allow you to continue if you failed at it?
definitely not long term, but what I meant was if pregnant and put on weight as she did previously with Vesper and then lost it again through SW, it shows that the plan is for everyone and is relatable to people looking to re lose weight after a baby.
I didn’t mean just having fat consultants. I’ve lost over 10 stone and I would never be motivated by someone just preaching a diet but not living it. I’m motivated by someone living real life whilst showing ups and downs of trying to live healthy. She put a bit of weight on in pregnancy before and then continued to gain while not even trying to do sw which is supposed to be her passion. And absolutely! Followers shouldn’t come into it but that is what slimming world as a brand care about. They want large audiences to make money, it doesn’t matter to them that it’s wrong or not effective for losing weight. There’s a long list of people on insta who don’t follow the plan, yo-yo up and down weight, but have large followings and sw promote their pages to bring in revenue.
It’s sadly the way they are and she will forever just continue to rake in the money whilst being a huge hypocrite because they are doing nothing about the fact that she isn’t actually a role model for living the plan in life.

I thought there was a big risk involved with it and it was also very Uncomfortable. I've seen many people say they refused it after reading all the paperwork
There is definitely risk. She has totally downplayed it so she could just make it sound like her earphones done all the work and she was so zen it didn’t even hurt. Shes so smug and why even take a photo like that 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am *quite* large, ok, bleeping massive and I was advised against it by my consultant. Partly because of the discomfort, likelihood of it not working and previous breech baby.

Plus there is a chance that the baby can turn back to it’s original postition so she’s not home & dry yet.

Reactions: 2
No doubt she will have a back to back, breech, cartwheeling baby breathed out in 4 minutes flat. Swipe up in my stories to see how you can also be know it all zen earth mother in one child’s time just by eating dates and breathing.

Reactions: 7
Saying on her stories how she’s feeling anxious which isn’t like her, oh what a shame 🙄 terrible when something doesn’t go exactly as you planned, eh love? Some people have to deal with that anxiety for the whole 9 months,

Sorry but she needed a wake up call that hypnobirthing isn’t actually magic and your pregnancy/birth is largely out of your control.

Reactions: 13
I had the ECV procedure at 38 weeks but it failed....baby did turn naturally a few days later though so my section got cancelled 😳 it was horrible, you get given an inhaler to try and relax you but it was still pretty awful. Had to be done by the consultant surgeon; they squeeze and press as hard as they can and it feels like they’re going to push the baby up through your chest 🤮 surgeon did tell me though that even if it worked there was a chance the baby may still move back. We got lucky!

Reactions: 1
Honestly every time I look at her I think she genuinely looks about 47! Really thought she had vesper mid 40s I can’t get over it.
Same. I cannot believe she’s younger than me. She dresses and acts like she is an older woman and me saying that is seriously doing older women an injustice, because there’s plenty people older than her that are refreshingly young mind and spirited.

Reactions: 4
I can't pin point what makes her look older than she is, im 42 and i genuinely thought she was older than me! Made me,question if i dress too young, etc etc!! Her clothing choices age her very much and i think its her hairline and non extistant brows!! God i sound a witch, sorry!

Reactions: 7
I can't pin point what makes her look older than she is, im 42 and i genuinely thought she was older than me! Made me,question if i dress too young, etc etc!! Her clothing choices age her very much and i think its her hairline and non extistant brows!! God i sound a witch, sorry!
The strain of being so smug is very aging it would seem 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to see what she looked like at 21 🤣 bet she never had any issues getting into clubs when she was 16/17!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s so into her earth mother bollocks why not naturally birth a breech baby? After all, HER BODY KNOWS BEST

Reactions: 12
okay this has pushed me over the edge. Last night feebz came up on my discover feed and despite unfollowing her for a while now I stupidly had a look at her stories, she had reposted the attached screen grab of Emily Walters stories (don’t get me started on this one). These self righteous preachy dick heads need to duck off and stay there this year, honestly I cannot believe what I am reading. How these women have the audacity to line their pockets from other women whilst preaching about supporting their families and lifting up other women, supporting the rest of the strong girls club etc astounds me.
My turning point with this sell out..... I remember her being sent a tit ton of wooden play food from some well meaning person on Instagram, stories were uploaded showing off all the bits - I remember vividly because my daughter has the same upcycled kitchen and I looked at a few of the things online when she received them - was stuff like a sausage of cookie mixture that Velcro together and the kids could chop it with a knife and stick it on a cookie tray. Remember at the time thinking it was lovely that someone had thought of her and done a really thoughtful good deed by doing that.
fast forward maybe 6 month and feebz becomes an amazon affiliate and is posting swipe up links to these same toys she was GIVEN by allegedly a nice mum whose children had outgrown them. Making money off of something given to you by someone, even worse, those she is making money off are other mums. All the while preaching about debt management because you are trying to monetise your account whilst you are filming your stories in the front of your luxury lease car. bleeping abhorrent behaviour.

then these freeloading cretins have the audacity to say that other women are just jealous because of they had the opportunity then anyone else would do it. Here’s some news for you feebz, I absolutely 100% can assure you that I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t spend hours on my phone ‘creating content’ whilst neglecting my children (because however many play trays you pat yourself on the back for putting together your child is ignored whilst you post and read and respond to messages etc), I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable exploiting vulnerable sleep deprived mums who look at Instagram deep into the night feeds and are made to feel inadequate because they haven’t bought their children all the tit these freeloaders tell them they need and I understand that as soon as you start to use the platform to make money from others you loose all authenticity and trust.

So no, I wouldn’t do the same in your position - I work in a public sector job, in a senior position which I have worked exceptionally hard for to support my family, I could afford all the tit you flog, but I am comfortable and secure enough now in my ability as a mother to understand that I don’t need all of it to given my children the best upbringing I can. Others are not there yet and whatever way it’s dressed up, it’s parasitic and exploitative. Ultimately though, I am not suprised as this is a woman who has made her living preaching to people about how to eat healthily whilst clearly not doing the same and has used her platform to run down the reputation and intentions of midwives despite having based her opinion on a few dubious books and podcasts.
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ are cut from the same cloth, unfortunately I really think this is the end of the road for me with instagram, it’s gone from causing me amusement at how morally devoid people are to actually making me genuinely very very angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
okay this has pushed me over the edge. Last night feebz came up on my discover feed and despite unfollowing her for a while now I stupidly had a look at her stories, she had reposted the attached screen grab of Emily Walters stories (don’t get me started on this one). These self righteous preachy dick heads need to duck off and stay there this year, honestly I cannot believe what I am reading. How these women have the audacity to line their pockets from other women whilst preaching about supporting their families and lifting up other women, supporting the rest of the strong girls club etc astounds me.
My turning point with this sell out..... I remember her being sent a tit ton of wooden play food from some well meaning person on Instagram, stories were uploaded showing off all the bits - I remember vividly because my daughter has the same upcycled kitchen and I looked at a few of the things online when she received them - was stuff like a sausage of cookie mixture that Velcro together and the kids could chop it with a knife and stick it on a cookie tray. Remember at the time thinking it was lovely that someone had thought of her and done a really thoughtful good deed by doing that.
fast forward maybe 6 month and feebz becomes an amazon affiliate and is posting swipe up links to these same toys she was GIVEN by allegedly a nice mum whose children had outgrown them. Making money off of something given to you by someone, even worse, those she is making money off are other mums. All the while preaching about debt management because you are trying to monetise your account whilst you are filming your stories in the front of your luxury lease car. bleeping abhorrent behaviour.

then these freeloading cretins have the audacity to say that other women are just jealous because of they had the opportunity then anyone else would do it. Here’s some news for you feebz, I absolutely 100% can assure you that I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t spend hours on my phone ‘creating content’ whilst neglecting my children (because however many play trays you pat yourself on the back for putting together your child is ignored whilst you post and read and respond to messages etc), I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable exploiting vulnerable sleep deprived mums who look at Instagram deep into the night feeds and are made to feel inadequate because they haven’t bought their children all the tit these freeloaders tell them they need and I understand that as soon as you start to use the platform to make money from others you loose all authenticity and trust.

So no, I wouldn’t do the same in your position - I work in a public sector job, in a senior position which I have worked exceptionally hard for to support my family, I could afford all the tit you flog, but I am comfortable and secure enough now in my ability as a mother to understand that I don’t need all of it to given my children the best upbringing I can. Others are not there yet and whatever way it’s dressed up, it’s parasitic and exploitative. Ultimately though, I am not suprised as this is a woman who has made her living preaching to people about how to eat healthily whilst clearly not doing the same and has used her platform to run down the reputation and intentions of midwives despite having based her opinion on a few dubious books and podcasts.
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ are cut from the same cloth, unfortunately I really think this is the end of the road for me with instagram, it’s gone from causing me amusement at how morally devoid people are to actually making me genuinely very very angry.
Love this 💗💗💗.

Reactions: 3
I hate ads and actively will not leave a heart or respond. Because it’s all bias.
Its a very thinly veiled but disingenuous attempt to increase engagement in their posts to make them even more attractive to potential advertisers. Disgusting that they try and pass this off as being a kind thing for people to do because it’s supporting other women. No it’s lining your pockets at the expense of others you parasite. Instagram is now even worse than multi level marketing schemes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.