Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never had any concerns with mine but I've always attended. What is there to lose by attending? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I dont think she’s overweight just she has her mums horrible tubby cheeks, massive head and little rat nose. Poor girl
I think shes a sweet looking little thing! She's always very smiley and looks like she's having fun and interested in things. Bit of a dick move to mock how a little child looks.

Reactions: 43
I think shes a sweet looking little thing! She's always very smiley and looks like she's having fun and interested in things. Bit of a dick move to mock how a little child looks.
Someone just said she’s overweight. She looks exactly like her mum.... so I’ll stand by my comment thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s the spitting image of her Dad.

wow Indidn’t even know you could opt out of HV appointments and the like - I can’t think of *any* reason why you would.

Also - can’t take anyone’s ‘debt’ issues and ‘saving money/not spending money malarkey serious when they buy micro scooters joules outfits for a toddler, £100 dresses, expensive wellies, trips to centre parks etc doesn’t matter how many toy bargains you get at Christmas feebs when you are spending out of reality between New Year and Christmas !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the sweaty slapping sounds. Squelch.

😩😩😩🤮🤮🤮

Look. If I have to have this mental imagine, so do you lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed! I have no issues with my 2 year old but why wouldn’t I take him to his check/ review? She says you can’t fail at being a 2 year old.. no one is saying that. The HV does not imply the child is failing at anything but what if there was something that she hadn’t picked up on, she’s not a health care professional so as much as she thinks she knows it all, she doesnt! So the HV review is just to make sure there’s nothing that needs to be kept an eye on. Maybe I’m just a worrier but to be told by the HV that my son is doing really well & there are no concerns was just confirming what I thought but since I’m not qualified I maybe could have missed a sign of something. Each to their own I guess but she does do my nut in making out like it’s all sunshine & butterflies and that Vesper is the perfect child. All mothers of 2 year olds I know say it’s bloody hard going some days & that their toddler is mostly a little monkey trying to get their own way & pushing boundaries which makes me feel like I’m not doing something wrong, thank god. Also, my 2 year old still wears a nappy at night & it’s always wet in the morning, he’s 2.. how can he know to hold it in while he’s asleep!? I mostly think people who say their 2 year old is dry through the night is chatting tit & I bet they still put a nappy on.
Soz for the longggggg message
Boys tend to not be dry overnight till they are older than girls due to hormones etc. My son is nearly two and showing signs of being interested in using the toilet but I won’t be rushing him. She’s an idiot! X

Reactions: 1
She posted asking about how long they take to be dry at night, and I posted saying my 8 year old still isn't!
I'm very aware of hormones and it can take a while, but her then gloating about her 2 year old being dry could well make people feel absolutely tit about themselves!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought she was mid to late 40s and was an older mum. Very surprised to learn she is only 35.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.